Quantcast

Park Photoshoot

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Me and some buddies had a little photo sesh at the park friday night. These pictures are not mine, they are a buddy of mine, Adam. He is the photographer for BlackEye Bikes and OneWai.

Anyways, here.

Tanner

Jacob

Tanner again - Looped fullpipe

Zac Baily - my partner in crime

Duke Dustman - BlackEye Pro Team

Chance Hayes

Tanner - Flatty over hip

Me

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
so i have never seen a full pipe like that ridden...just the loop you see here and there...

how do you carry/build up that speed? Seems you better hit that one perfectly fast enough...

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
so i have never seen a full pipe like that ridden...just the loop you see here and there...

how do you carry/build up that speed? Seems you better hit that one perfectly fast enough...
You ride it like a half pipe and pump for speed each time and then when you get enough speed you go all the way around.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
You ride it like a half pipe and pump for speed each time and then when you get enough speed you go all the way around.
Nope, and I would love to see someone to it like that.

There is a 10 foot quarter looking straight into the fullpipe that Tanner drops in on to get the speed.

The barspin is goofy looking. Chance is a Chase Hawk wannabee so everything he does is super smooth. I guess that's an attempt at that.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Price where's yo hemmit? with how many times you've had yo bell rung... you should be wearin' one!:twitch:

nice pics btw!

and I agree with Price bout riding a FP... you can't really pump it like a half! the reason HP's have flat bottom, is so you can pump! You kind of need the flat... FP=no flat! I skated for years and riding a FP is (in my mind) much different than a HP!

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Price where's yo hemmit? with how many times you've had yo bell rung... you should be wearin' one!:twitch:

nice pics btw!

and I agree with Price bout riding a FP... you can't really pump it like a half! the reason HP's have flat bottom, is so you can pump! You kind of need the flat... FP=no flat! I skated for years and riding a FP is (in my mind) much different than a HP!
Yeah I just kinda realized that after reading that. But if anyone saw rubens part in one of the big movies that was out a while ago he did what I said, but now that I think about it, it was in a drain pipe and kinda had a flat bottom.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
if it is infact a drainpipe in the vid. you speak of, most drainpipes are on a slope which can boost your speed (working from top to bottom) but in a skate park with a FP they are usually not on a slope!