Quantcast

Park Suggestions for 2008

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I think you want to be like timekiller and tried to get into his little role of posting useless crap. Dave is gone and I posted a pretty goofy picture. So I'm not becoming a Dave, I'm doing something like what he used to do.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i only still have my downhill bike so i can look cool when i sit on it. my coolness factor goes up due to it being a sunday. this summer i will be riding a lot of cross country on twentynine inch wheeled bikes that have no suspension or gears. I dont think anyone can ever reach my status on the mountain with an exception to shawn (owner). everyone who has been there several times knows who i am, what i do, and what i wear. i am a local legend and yes that is self proclaimed. next season look carefully for a pink shirt/ vernonrider memorial being constructed off a favourite trail. i wish everyone a safe and healthy cycling season. look for the pink shirt at every mountain in the north east this upcoming season.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
i only still have my downhill bike so i can look cool when i sit on it. my coolness factor goes up due to it being a sunday. this summer i will be riding a lot of cross country on twentynine inch wheeled bikes that have no suspension or gears. I dont think anyone can ever reach my status on the mountain with an exception to shawn (owner). everyone who has been there several times knows who i am, what i do, and what i wear. i am a local legend and yes that is self proclaimed. next season look carefully for a pink shirt/ vernonrider memorial being constructed off a favourite trail. i wish everyone a safe and healthy cycling season. look for the pink shirt at every mountain in the north east this upcoming season.

Put the meth down & step away from the keyboard...