Quantcast

parking at St. Edwards

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I am so out of shape, i need to start riding around again.

I was thinking st. eds might be good for afterwork even though I don't really like that place..

what's the scoop on parking there? you need a pass, park at the QFC or what?

any suggestions for 'close to seattle' after work rides?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
pnj said:

I was thinking st. eds might be good for afterwork even though I don't really like that place..

Yeah, either a pass for parking on the park grounds....park at the QFC (If it's late enough, just park in front of the bank....looks more inconspicuous) Or park at the elementary school, that really sharp right hander before the Park entrance. That's where I park. It's a nice little downhill ride back to the car!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
So why don't you get back in shape at Tolt McDonald? Afraid of that hill? :evil:

If you learn Tokul there are plenty of hills there too, and some pretty nice woodsy singletrack too, just alot of lame forest road seperating it. And Japanese Gulch is a good spot too, and i have a good XC loop at SST too.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
So why don't you get back in shape at Tolt McDonald? Afraid of that hill? :evil:

If you learn Tokul there are plenty of hills there too, and some pretty nice woodsy singletrack too, just alot of lame forest road seperating it. And Japanese Gulch is a good spot too, and i have a good XC loop at SST too.
Hello!?!?! When are we going :think:

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
pnj said:

Tapeworm is always good too...If Lake Sawyer was closer I would suggest that as well...

Denny

Chimp
Aug 27, 2002
Seattle, WA
I've been hitting Tiger, starting around 6pm and getting back to the parking lot before 8, plenty of light still in the woods.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Skookum said:

I was trying to think of some quick after work areas. Tolt/Mac actually takes me 45-55 minutes to get to and Tiger is even further (or about the same I guess)

my car is a pile of crap. so I was thinking someplace close ....:)

Renton is about the same distance as SeaTac. seatac has no hills though...

anyways, I'll prolly just end up sitting right here...:D :nuts: