Quantcast

ParkLogic Update: 4.21.08

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

Opening day is less than 2 weeks away and the ParkLogic Crew has had a busy week! While other resorts are just getting started, the dedicated ParkLogic Crew has been on the mountain for over 3 weeks and have already invested over 1,000 labor-hours and nearly 150 machine hours to improve the already extensive Diablo trail network!

This past week we put the finishing touches on a new introductory level downhill run called "Greenhorn". We have revamped existing trails such as OTB and incorporated these lines with all-new trails to complete a near top-to-bottom run. Greenhorn is designed exclusively to help foster progression and provide novice level dh'ers with a well designed, low intimidation downhill run! In fact, we've gone the extra mile and engineered 'greenhorn' to be suitable for XC, AM and hardtails!

This week we'll be installing some of the new slopestyle influenced ParkLogic boxes, some unigue ladder features, among many other improvements! Stay tuned, it only gets better from here!

Top of the mountain, themed entrance for the new Greenhorn trail and Progression Zone

Greenhorn will feature low intimidates bridges, rollers and jumps perfect for gaining confidence to move up to Diablo's more challenging terrain!

Diablo Mountain Operations Manager, PJ Post putting the final touches on some new Parklogic boxes!

NEW Salvation line will feature new ladder drop/kicker features!

Reshaped Dominion

ParkLogic Kicker Frame

New ParkLogic Box - End of Dominion

The Salvation ParkLogic Kicker

Did you miss out on our season pass special? By popular demand, we've extended or pass deadline to Friday April 25th giving you one last chance to save! www.diablofreeridepark.com to purchase now!

Don't miss the Diablo WIDE OPEN celebration on May 3rd! Kranked 7 movie premier, FREE Pizza, Lodging Specials, Drink Specials, horshoe pit, onsite DJ...the list goes on!

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
its amazing, this is the one trail that looks like one of the most fun trails on the mountain and i anyone complains i hope they have hangnails and paper cuts for the rest of your life haha

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
About how large would the new ladder drop will be?

Looks great, diablo/Park Logic has Definately stepped up and took care of business!

Season pass purchased.... Full HD camera purchased..... Nikon D40 Ready for Pictures....... Bike Ready...... Now I'm ready to Ride!

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
About how large would the new ladder drop will be?

Looks great, diablo/Park Logic has Definately stepped up and took care of business!

Season pass purchased.... Full HD camera purchased..... Nikon D40 Ready for Pictures....... Bike Ready...... Now I'm ready to Ride!
heheh you sound like me. I got a checklist of everything i need to get done. all i need is me new helmet, and well, the bike :hmm:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I have not done any serious riding since Diabloween and even then i was more focus on taking pics of the DJ's than riding!

So my first weekend @ Diablo should be a "painful one".

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i just realized what that huge roller was for at the top of the "salvation line" is for! when is it going to be done !?!?!?1

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Seezun pass perchist!!

WooOOtt...

Im gonna be real nice to SteDave so he gives me a ride and doesnt kick my ass when I ask!! (I will BBQ for you DaSteve - no worries! you ALMF!!)

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
i just realized what that huge roller was for at the top of the "salvation line" is for! when is it going to be done !?!?!?1
:cheers:

Exactly. Thats the landing for a gap-to, 30foot ladder, kicker out feature designed by ParkLogic. Construction started in the jiblab about 10 minutes ago and should be in place for testing by the weekend.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I need Pictures..... Video, something...

Oh yeah.... 10 more days for Diablo Wide OPEN, see you there.

Hey Diablo, quick question:

Will parking be the same, i remember last year, Vernon Township had to get rir of the bridge that connected the Lot to the park (due to expansion of the street), will there be a connector bridge this season? Isthe parking right next to the Diablo Lodge still be open for us at no charge until the water park opens?

Just curious!

Thanks! Keep up the great Work!
Thanks!

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
I need Pictures..... Video, something...

Oh yeah.... 10 more days for Diablo Wide OPEN, see you there.

Hey Diablo, quick question:

Will parking be the same, i remember last year, Vernon Township had to get rir of the bridge that connected the Lot to the park (due to expansion of the street), will there be a connector bridge this season? Isthe parking right next to the Diablo Lodge still be open for us at no charge until the water park opens?

Just curious!

Thanks! Keep up the great Work!
Thanks!

I believe the answers are:

A.) The bridge is there , but there is no ramp to the bridge, you have to push up the steps if you want to use the bridge.

B.) You can use the front lot until the water park opens, except for the US Open when it's registered spaces only for teams & vendors.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
Most mandrel/roll benders can only support square or round stock. I'm sure there is an attachment, but still, that's a lot of work for a bike stunt!
not really to much work, i mean my dads shop has a computerized one that takes like 2 seconds to do

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
I believe the answers are:

A.) The bridge is there , but there is no ramp to the bridge, you have to push up the steps if you want to use the bridge.

B.) You can use the front lot until the water park opens, except for the US Open when it's registered spaces only for teams & vendors.

Just to correct your number A, there is a ramp on the bridge, which is now a Z shape, biker friendly, no carrying up stairs.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Well it's Thursday, less less than two weeks of opening and we still dont have any trail pics / vids.... :hmm: :hmm:

At this point i really really don't care... because we'll see the new improvements in person next Saturday... WOOT WOOT!

:cheers: :cheers: :nopity: :nopity: