Quantcast

pass it on

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
by Marlboro Man on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 am

Preston...Pumpkin....or whatever the f**k your name is,

I was sent your little rant about this club and, I have to say, it doesn't sit well with me. You need to realize that this club has been around a lot longer than you have and will continute to thrive when you're gone....which can't happen fast enough. You have no idea who I am, which is neither here nor there, but I have been around way longer than you and know that this is one of the finest groups of people that you'll ever meet. Pat yourself on the back for doing whatever it is that you did and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Oh, and before you throw your litttle 3rd grade tantrum of calling me a twit, chump (which has already been overused) or, God forbid, something worse, make sure you ask a few people who I am. You can start with Bob, Laura and Brian, then work your way to IV, Shaddock, James, Cindy and on down the line. I don't race for SWCC any more, but these people are my family and you crap on one of them, you've crapped on all of us. Should you feel the need to discuss this in person, I'll be happy to send you my address. Bring a lunch, though. You're gonna be there a while.

Go ride with West Oaks. You'll fit right in, dick.
my apologies for this interruption of your usual nothingness but i toOk off from this clubs (swcc) site without having to get to yet again defend myself so if any of you could get this specifically to marboro man, it would greatly be appreciated.

Marlboro fag, you don't know me or what happened and obviously not what i think about swcc which for the most part is not such as is the way your twit ass is assuming it to be. have i not repeatedly said over and again that i enjoyed every second of RIDING with the club? didn't i PUBLICLY and on their forum say that i was thankful? wasn't it one of your punk members (ss jim) whom opened up her chump mouth when i was wanting to yet once again hook up with an swcc member and do nothing more than RIDE?

you talk big boy but make no mistake, i am not the one who needs checking, it's an internal problem amongst your own club. funny, i was just watching 'what would you do?' on abc and the topic is discrimination and guess what the pshyco anylizer said? people get too quickly categorized, you are either a part of a category or you are not and i am not so your members categorized me and jumped the gun, not the other way around.

now as for as far as your address goes, please give it to me and hopefully we can do this cause let me you in on a secret, i fear no one. i respect all, fear none.

so just because you are considered some kind of savior to your tiny minded, age old club full o chumps such as canuck's phuck punk fag ass, i'd suggest that you really know me first. now is where your address and telephone number will be needed as i have no problem facing you and explaining myself to you FACE to FACE. it'sd be nice for someone such as yourself to actually stfu and listen for once, someone who might actually be able to understand what it is i am after.

you gonna give me that address and phone number? Mike has my e-mail so he can pass it on unless you are all talk.

thanks and hope to be hearing from you soOn, chump.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and please keep your swcc people on their own ride. no need for this 'moth' guy to start stalking me either and coming out to zube this weekend and ignore HIS club to see me with MY future one.

so, it's now a rant for a rant, wattya gonna do now? i want your phone number and e-mail and then we can talk and hopefully we can solve this petty issue once and for all.

and don't worry about my lunch unless it's just you being a TEAM player, than it's all goOd but being who you are and seeing how you are followed and by whom follows you, and from what i've personally witnessed about how your club members treat one another, i highly doubt that that is the case but thanks for offering! <that's just a low blow but it fits right now :cheers:>

again, please send me your number and address and e-mail or something so as i can speak with you personally and find out if you are worth your weight in nuisance or not.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
well, i checked my e-mail marboro man and nothing yet? i know some one can see this and get this to big mouth, o and i've e-mailed yor vice president and cut'n'pasted my reoply to him WITH my permission to give you my e-mail. and i gave him my cell number.

so, what's the phuckin' holdup? you gonna send a message so we can square off cuz i'm really looking forward to it. bring it chump.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
btw, i think that your services may be needed back here cuz your club has gotten a bit outta hand. and i'm sure that from what you remember before however long ago that you left that things have changed and the level of class that might once have been a part of swcc is almost non existant anymore. that could very well be a possibilty so again, you jumped the gun but i can see why as i said what i said, in haist but it is said nonetheless.

come on guy, let's do this and maybe, just maybe you can salvage canuck's teeth cause at it stands right now, i've had more than i can take and his entire top and bottom row now belong to my right fist. she just doesn't fully comprehend just how angry i am about all of this and again, just waits for the upper crust to post and then follows through as if he knows anything of me with his bs and i've really had it with your three legged retarded moOse riding club member, actually a few of them so bring it.

please, sanjuro or loco or ire or any mod or whomever, get this over to swcc for marboro man.

i have been pushed and pushed and now it's face off time.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
boy oh boy would i forever be in whomever's debt who gets this somehow over to swcc or get one of them to check this thread as this must be done.

marboro lady, i forgot to mention that it is only the few members of your club that know of me from elsewhere from the past that caused all of this sh!t, so it is not neccassarily swcc that is at fault but rather a few of your inbred hillbilly and canadian whatever in the phuck that is people whom have crossed the line.

again, i enjoyed every second of very split second of the rides and possibly would have even more had you yourself been here for them. let's not beat around the bush, you come to houston and we face off once and for all as i'm just sick of it and am ready to fight for what i believe in AND TO THE DEATH so bring it or stfu as this is my life you are assuming you know of, phuckin' talkin' that bs from behind a computer while thousands of miles away gains no respect from me, chump. face to face, once and for all and hopefully we can really know of one another cuz it's about high time that i had people really listen to me and understand. i'm the one who wants to ride nonphuckin' stop and it's your club phuck members whom have intervened so either you give me your mutha phuckin' address and e-mail or you shut your phucking punk phuck ass mouth or i will easily do it myself come time.

so, what's the phucking holdup? let's do this and then let's phuckin' ride.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you know, it sure woulda been nice if ss and t and canuck and, well, tug is alright as he was the first and not to mention the ONLY person to admit that he was wrong for allowing his personal assumption of myself from teamsmack to follow over to swcc and he said so which is very much admirable and appreciated, woulda followed your club vice president's lead and offer assistance instead of just negating me and now the line has been crossed and the predator is out on full force.

that's pretty much the cut 'n' dry of the matter and i think that i've finally gotten it all out.

marboro lady, i am still waiting on your e-mail and address. let's get this sh!t straight once and for all, PLEASE!

and then let's just stfu and ride our gawd damned bicyles, fast.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i forgot to say that i hate you all for causing me to be on the brink of my own heart attack. ~wink~

sorry monkeys, this is very personal to myself and nothing nor anyone is gonna stand in my way of riding my gawd damned bicyle.

i hope your next bunch -o- bananas are tainted with cyanide and that you all get cancer and your testicles fall off...oh wait, none of you have testicles,ha! mucho funnyisms in da hizzouse!!