Quantcast

Passengers needed for Whistler Day Trip....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
my first test is on monday. :( woe is me. have fun on the last day tho :thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
If it weren't for the fact that my front wheel is a little tweaked, I'm still sore from a sweet digger on Tues. at SST and the fact that I was up there on the best weekend to be there last weekend and I'm happy ending the Whistler season on that note, then I'd be down.
Thanks for the offer!!:thumb:

Anywho, have a good time up there...as well as anybody else that goes!:)

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Hey trailhacker and anyone else going this weekend: anyone planning on staying sunday night to see the NWD 5 premier?

i'll be heading up sat. morning and i'm going to stay up late sunday to catch the premier, hope to see you there!

(girl on red big hit, red helmet)

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
oly said:
Kevin has like 50 loaner bikes.....
Amy has been talking about selling her Bullit, size samll, hardly ridden......

Oh, sorry but after looking at the forecast for Whistler I guess this thread is a false alarm - rain, followed by rain, followed by rain.......... Not worth the trip for me. Sorry, so sorry.........

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
trailhacker said:
Oh, sorry but after looking at the forecast for Whistler I guess this thread is a false alarm - rain, followed by rain, followed by rain.......... Not worth the trip for me. Sorry, so sorry.........

WOO HOO! You're ridin' some XC with me on Sunday :devil:

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
Sven tha Viking said:
im in vancouver right now, through monday. monday's forcast looks significantly better than the weekend. My buddie and i are probly headed up to the whistler then.
the bike park closes on sunday if I'm not mistaken

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
shootr said:
wow.. look at how many people chimed in on this thread to voice their EXCUSE for NOT being able to join for the trip...
My excuses are the best. :redX:
Also add to my list the fact that I will likely be down at SST tomorrow continuing my just-started drainage nightmar...I mean project. The lower part of the run should drain a little better on a 'normal' rainy day. It was non-stop buckets coming down this afternoon/early-evening. It was a total mess there, but I think I got a decent start on containing some of it.
With that being said, there was a large body of water that will again be the berm after the left drop towards the bottom on the right hand line. If you ride there tomorrow (Saturday), be sure it's not that way before rolling off that drop.
I didn't see that one until I was calling it a day.;)

Wow, it was a week ago as of right about now that we rolled up to the village to check in for the weekend. Yeah, I couldn't top last weekend if I had 50 more tries.:cool:

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
The bike park closes monday... because its thanksgiving in canada. I'll be there all 3 days on my black scream with monsters in my nice puke colored ubc jersey.