Quantcast

Passing out?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
A bunch of kis in my grade are doing this thing were they grab ur neck and push on ur chest, and u pass out, they think it gets u high. How does this work, besides the fact that they are morons, im just curios as to whats going on. and one ever heard of kids doing this?

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
All you're doing is reducing the blood supply to your brain....reducing...not cutting off. Cutting off blood to the brain is very difficult...kinda like standing on a garden hose at full blast...sure you reduce the amount of water coming out but still water is coming out.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Football players did it in my school for a while. It ended after they sent a kid into seizures and the principle found out. Retarded is putting it lightly, but hey if it gets you high......

The Ito

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
DßR said:
Does your butt hurt when you wake up? If not, don't worry about it.

BBWWWAAAAAAAHHHH

OH SH!T. i just choked when i read that.

Kids used to do that in the 6th grade.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Don't do that sh1t - it can kill you. It is a little known fact that White Out actually contains anti-oxidants and can prolong that youthful appearance - huffing it is a much safer alternative to having a bunch of idiots control the flow of blood to your brain.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Gets you high? Not really. All it does is make you wake up momentarily confused on the ground while all your friends stand around and laugh at the stupid look on your face. I did it several times in HS. I actually peed my pants once when I went out. What a great time. :rolleyes: Thank dog we discovered beer when we did.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
they used to do that when i was in school until a guy fell over and cracked his dome peice open requiring several stitches.