Quantcast

Pat Robertson calls for SpecOps to assassinate Venezuelan President

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I'm happy that the white house wholeheartedly condemned these comments....oh no wait they didn't......should be Bush policy then by this time next year. The lunatic frothers espouse it and it eventually becomes policy. Yay democracy.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
I havent heard any democrats speak out about it either jacka$$. WHY would anyone dignify the comments of this talking head buy having a press conference to say how much of a jerk off he is.

robertson is a former pesidential candidate FORMER so is jesse jackson, when is the last time someone slapped him down for a stupid comment?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
beestiboy said:
I havent heard any democrats speak out about it either jacka$$. WHY would anyone dignify the comments of this talking head buy having a press conference to say how much of a jerk off he is.
?
In case you haven't noticed, f*ckwit, the Democrats aren't in power at the moment. Frothers have got to be the dumbest cows in the herd. :mumble:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
valve bouncer said:
In case you haven't noticed, f*ckwit, the Democrats aren't in power at the moment. Frothers have got to be the dumbest cows in the herd. :mumble:

Come on... you were just pwn3d... admit it... :p

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Pat now sez he never said "assassination", and that there are many ways to "take a person out" without killing them.

Al Franken's todays take on Republicans: A man breaks into his neighbors house to return a borrowed plate that he had broken. The neighbor comes home and finds the broken plate, goes to the neighbor and says what's the deal? The guy says he never borrowed the plate, but when he did borrow it, it was broken already, and when he returned it, it wasn't broken.

The verdict:

Al rocks. Pat sux.