Quantcast

Paul Martin is no dummy

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
I believe that polls taken before they had to call for new elections had him winning re-election again so I'm not so sure that pandering to the anti-U.S. sentiment will have any real effect..

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
He actually can't lose. He could stand up at a podium and scream "F@CK YOU CANADA!"...every night for a week and still win. No-one likes his opponent because he's too "american-like"......

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
MMike said:
He actually can't lose. He could stand up at a podium and scream "F@CK YOU CANADA!"...every night for a week and still win. No-one likes his opponent because he's too "american-like"......
Would you vote for Harper?

The man is crazy. And I grew up surrounded by crazy Albertans. Pandering to the anti-gay vote will help you in one province, and he's got that one locked up already, so I have to question just how smart he is...

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
Alberta is the province that legalized pot and gay marriges in the first place... good ol'Ralph Klien. Harper is a god damn moron, if it was up to him, Canada would be in iraq right now. Paul martin will win a minority governemnt just like he had last term which came crashing down in a no confidence vote. This election is a waste of tax payers dollers even more so then normal cause the same damn minority parliment is goin to be short lived.

Vote green!