Quantcast

paul v. clinton got me to thinking

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so i found this video of the case of peter paul v. hillary, and after viewing it, i have some general & abstract questions for the voting public here.

when there comes a time that the dear voter is presented with a damning case which is clear, complete, and relevant, how can they continue support for a candidate, or how can a candidate have the gall to continue to run?

it seems to happen so frequently: there's publicity, the plaintiff is investigated & stuffed, there's hand-waving..............and then business as usual.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
what was harder to stomach; the tone deaf singing at that fund raiser or her bloated bug eyes popping out of that blimp of a head

She’s a psycho camel toe hunter that needs to be bitch slapped off the political map… permanently

It amazes me that there are people stupid enough to vote for such a crusty wind bag

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It amazes me that there are people stupid enough to vote for such a crusty wind bag
Then you should find very presidential election in US history to be amazing.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
i'm still waiting for her to release her income docs (yeah right)... the 5mil loan she gave herself smells like her fish stenched full back tan granny panties, I'm sure

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I find it odd how the media attaches a picture of her to every news cover story involving the race. The only time I see a picture of Obama is when the story has to do with something bad.

Just an observation on my part.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i guess what alarms me most is not so much that people won't vote for a type of person (woman, minority, etc.), but that their minds are made up that they will vote for someone, no matter what undermines their very candidacy.

i can understand where someone wouldn't vote for bush b/c he's clumsy or inadequate, or kerry b/c he's too wooden & flaky. what i can't understand is when evidence is overwhelming, frequent, from multiple & unrelated sources, and still dismissed...

no longer am i able to convince myself mentally ill people are in a vast minority - they're among us and functional.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
the 5mil loan she gave herself smells like her fish stenched full back tan granny panties, I'm sure
i'm not sure what this means, but do i have to be brow-deep in vulcanized geriatric gash to get it?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Why do people follow religions that have no proof of their ideas?
Why do people follow sports teams that have no chance of winning.
How can poor people support tax cuts for the rich?
Why do normally nice people turn into assholes when they get into their cars?
How do blind people know when to stop wiping their asses?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
i'm not sure what this means, but do i have to be brow-deep in vulcanized geriatric gash to get it?
with that big old onion butt she's dragging around, and the sweat that it takes to do so… well let’s just say thank heaven for feminine deodorants and depends

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if you see a car accident, you have to just know you're the only one who can do something about it. do you think the person bleeding out has the time for a thesis on why you're better than an EMT?

confidence can change your environment, and change history.
after the re-building era has ended, the redskins will rise like a phoenix from the asses. no one will call me a fair-weather fan.
b/c they work for rich people.
they've never had a gun put in their face at a red light, i imagine.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
How do blind people know when to stop wiping their asses?

Hope.