Quantcast

PAYPAL monkeys help

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I just won an auction on ebay, and when i went to pay through paypal, i got this message:

"

The amount of this transaction exceeds your remaining sending limit and cannot be processed at this time. You will need to add and confirm your bank account to remove this limit. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

believe me there is plenty of money in the account, i tried to varify the bank information that it says, and that did not work...someone help me im in a jam!

thanks_manhattan

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
did you go to the bank and get it stamped on your bank booklet, then write into paypal the # of the transaction.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
You are probably going to need someone else to send the money. Paypal require that you add a bank account to the account as a security measure. This adds a layer of security for all parties involved. The process of verifying your bank account takes at least several days.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I have had no transfers this month, actually none in the past 2...

I only have 1 bank account....

:confused:

im really baffled, i am a young college monkey and dont know much about banking at all... keep the replys coming

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ridemonkey said:
You are probably going to need someone else to send the money. Paypal require that you add a bank account to the account as a security measure. This adds a layer of security for all parties involved. The process of verifying your bank account takes at least several days.

Rm, i have had this account for over a year...i already had it verified?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
manhattanprjkt83 said:
RM, it confirms that I AM verified...any suggestions, i have searched help all over the paypal site...
Sorry, i don't know. I've had clients that have good luck with calling them.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
just an FYI i did call them and they were somewhat helpful, the punk i talked to on the phone (im a punk as well) so you know this dude was out of it...anyway finally got it straightened out, turns out it was a problem with the ebay pay now link and not my account :mumble: but thanks for the input RM and others :thumb: