slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
$ nslookup www.pinkbike.com
Server: 24.200.241.37
Address: 24.200.241.37#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.pinkbike.com
Address: 198.90.5.100
Hmm, seems like your ISP's caching DNS server doesn't serve cached content outside of its network:

1669736967295.png

For the most part, it looks like the average US-based :monkey: can resolve the IP address (due to DNS cache not expiring) while the rest of the world :monkeydance: aren't able to do it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its not working here either. I wanted to lookup one of my for-sale items, but I guess I'll need to wait until I'm at home.

Yeah. I’m in the middle of selling a bike there and that’s the only contact I have for the buyer. F.
If you logon to Trailforks all the pinkbike private messaging is still working.

If it's not HTTPS, don't navigate to it.
There's no real danger in browsing a site that only uses http, just don't type or send anything to it that is sensitive, ie don't logon, don't type any credentials, buy anything etc.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Oh, did I miss a product launch of bar end caps? Vital has a pretty fuckin' good Raw posted today

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Is it really that life-changing that a shitty bicycle website is out of commission for a while?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
scottish internet
Haha
I'm fairly rural and still on dial up speeds of 3mbps max.
It's just enough for movie streaming or online gaming but won't really manage both at the same time. That does mean as a household we tend to spend more time together instead of tucked away in separate rooms staring at screens. So in the grand scheme of things I suppose you could call that "better" .

Last edited: