Quantcast

Pdc 8to5 question

Npdh

Monkey
Apr 29, 2007
Hi !

Well I just bought a PDC 8to5 frame and I also bought a 5th element (222) but I didn't think if the shock will fit in the frame. (I don't have it here to see if it can)

So, someone knows?

Thanks !!

Also ,

I'm looking cranks and I have the posibility to buy Shimano Hone (73mm) or FSA moto gap (73mm)

Any recomendation??

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
Hi !

Well I just bought a PDC 8to5 frame and I also bought a 5th element (222) but I didn't think if the shock will fit in the frame. (I don't have it here to see if it can)

So, someone knows?

Thanks !!

Also ,

I'm looking cranks and I have the posibility to buy Shimano Hone (73mm) or FSA moto gap (73mm)

Any recomendation??

just sell it all and buy my sunday;)

if i were you i´d choose the fsa ones...

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
i've got a 5th on mine as an experiment. it's a 2.5"x8.5" (stock is 2.75x8.75; yes, yours will fit), and the slammed / slacker geo is just radtacular. such a fun little bike. i may have to have the lethargic 5th devolved now...

Npdh

Monkey
Apr 29, 2007
i've got a 5th on mine as an experiment. it's a 2.5"x8.5" (stock is 2.75x8.75; yes, yours will fit), and the slammed / slacker geo is just radtacular. such a fun little bike. i may have to have the lethargic 5th devolved now...

What did you mean with radtacular?? (Sorry my english isn't very good, i'm chilean xD )

And lethargic ?

Thanks !!!

Now i'm happy !

Npdh

Monkey
Apr 29, 2007
translated: i really like the geometry of the bike with the shorter shock, but not terribly fond of the overdamped 5th.
Hahaha yeap

My intentions are right now , keep the 5th element but in a few months i hope i could buy a Roco or other :P

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
but not terribly fond of the overdamped 5th.
read through the is anyone familiar with 5ths thread. **** load of info to make your 5th 10000x better. i'll give you the low down now, besides speeding up the rebound, the best thing is a softer o ring for the main seal. butter!!!