Quantcast

Peanut Butter

What type of Peanut Butter do you prefer ?

• Total voters

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I dont' see any option for "all natural" I either like that or the honey roasted variety.

And one thing I've been diggin on lately is Almond butter. you can get it at most Trader Joes stores.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Oddly enough, the other day I said to a friend I was going to start selling "Super Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter".....only it would be a jar of peanuts.

That said, I prefer crunchy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
WinCo has the grind your own peanut butter and almond butter. Doesn't get any fresher or more natural than that right there. Plus it's cheap!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
And one thing I've been diggin on lately is Almond butter. you can get it at most Trader Joes stores.
you should be able to get that at any grocery store...no sense paying out the ass for it at trader joes.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I eat peanut butter sandwiches pretty often. just peanut butter though, no jelly. I only use the kind that has peanuts listed as the ingredients. and always crunchy.

However, a few weeks back I bought two jars because "holy cow that's a killer deal!" and didn't realize until I got home that they were Fvcking creamy....