Quantcast

Pearl Izumi running shoes

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yep. I have a pair of the Pearl Izumi shoes, and they are about the best running shoes made. The insides are seamless, and they are extremely comfortable. If you can find a local running shop that is a dealer, you would be best to go in and find out which shoe suits your running style the best. It really does make a difference.

PS I hate running.:wonky2:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Jeremy, do they run big or small in relation to other shoes, or are the sizes pretty spot on?

I wear anything from a 10.5 to a 12, depending on the brand, but usually an 11.5.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice find IAB , i have heard all great things about their running shoes.. I just went and ordered me a pair!!!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Jeremy, do they run big or small in relation to other shoes, or are the sizes pretty spot on?

I wear anything from a 10.5 to a 12, depending on the brand, but usually an 11.5.
Well, I have a pair of Nike running shoes that are 11's, and they are a little tight in the toe area, but the PI are 11's as well, and there is a ton of room. I should have gotten a 10.5 in the Pearls.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Sweet! Earl just bought some new running shoes at Dicks and I bought a new pair for trail running/light hiking. I'll have to show him these though as the pair he bought are white and blue and he wanted darker colors.

J

JRB

hahahaha - that would be funny if IAB got himself sniped on shoes.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Dude, these shoes rock. I can't believe they were only $40.

:dancing:
I had the regular running shoes, and when I saw this thread, I ordered the the ones pictured at the top.
Should be here tomorrow.
I still hate running, but they make great gym shoes as well.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Jeremy R said:
I had the regular running shoes, and when I saw this thread, I ordered the the ones pictured at the top.
Should be here tomorrow.
I still hate running, but they make great gym shoes as well.
I don't do a whole lot of running either...maybe a couple miles a week on a treadmill. But like you, I wear 'em to the gym.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i am very impressed by the last pair of adidas i got...much better than comparable new balance or nike shoes.

plus, they have metal aglets. how pimp is that?