Quantcast

Peaty & Rennie footage

Jase76

Monkey
Aug 10, 2007
Australia
Good vid.:)

I got that with an issue of DIRT mag a while ago. I think it was shot by Alex Rankin, theres a good extra on the dvd where you walk the Schladming course with Peaty and Rennie. They talk about line selection and how they would hit certain sections. Very interesting stuff.

Jase

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Anybody besides me randomly have a copy of ROAM show up in their mailbox at work with no return address, only a shipper "BikeParks BC" at no charge? It arrived yesterday.

If Whistler is tracking me, I now feel like a very small trout on a very big hook!!!

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Anybody besides me randomly have a copy of ROAM show up in their mailbox at work with no return address, only a shipper "BikeParks BC" at no charge? It arrived yesterday.

If Whistler is tracking me, I now feel like a very small trout on a very big hook!!!
Dude,that's pretty awesome......Is it worth buying ?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps

Merry Christmas. Hope you like it.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
DVD called Antigravity "UNHINGED" is good !
It's worth buying for sure.Features alot of cool trails & downhills with the best riders ripping them up fasst.