Quantcast

Peaty wins National Championships...again

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
7 titles in 13 years
nice to see Bryceland up in the standings

didnt see Mosely in the standings to defend her past 4 years at National Champ....it would have made her 8th in 13 years if she won

from Dirt:
Steve Peat is the 2010 National Champion after taking the win at a wet and muddy Ae Forest.

1. Steve Peat
2. Gee Atherton
3. Josh Bryceland
4. Matt Simmonds
5. Fergus Lamb
6. Danny Hart

Last edited:

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
Looks like Gee went down on his front. I can't see Peaty getting near him without a crash these days.

Floor Tom

Monkey
Sep 28, 2009
New Zealand
So what happened with the national champs jersey thing?
Brits, along with a few other top nations don't have to wear the full jersey, just sone stripes on the arm. See Gee's race tops from the start of this season.

Not sure Gee went down. There was very heavy rainfall so his jersey could easy be that dirty just from the run. Peaty did seed very badly though and so was one of the first off so may have gotten better track conditions. I wasn't actually there but my little bro was racing and my GF was working as a medic so I have heard from them.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Peaty did seed very badly though and so was one of the first off so may have gotten better track conditions
Yeah Peat crashed in seeding and went down about 30 mins before Gee. I wouldn't say the track changed noticeably in that time, it was a fairly steady state of wetness by then!