Quantcast

Pedal to the Metal

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
i was at the brooklyn banks stop of this tour and it was insane to see all these guys in one spot. i took a few shots of foster and aitken sessioning the pillars and scotty cranmer's flair on the banks. ill post them soon but for now you must check the updates on bmxonline. esp the video of scotty and ruben on sunday morning. WOW, scotty is rediculous with that wallride out of the banks to whip, 15ft back. i heard foster did it the day before but i left. only other person ive heard to pull that was stricker. insane!

http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/video/image/0,27679,1627747_78_1,00.html#

check the updates too
http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/features/article/0,15737,1627726,00.html

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
man, to see that in person was ill.
i got a few of his flares on video, as well as some other rediculous stuff from the jam.

helmet police, stay away.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
20" bikes are so wierd... check his foot placement on his pedal, he's UNDER the bike!
And yeah... the helmet thing...? BMXers are supposed to be so tough, ride with no gear... yet what? Scared to be laughed at for wearing a lid? Man, I'll wear anything that let's me ride the next day.
BUT... thisa is not the thread for that topic, so ignore me, and on with the sickgnar...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
That spot is just fvcking ridiculous! There is ONE banked wall in my town. It's 4' long and 2' high and there's a 3' bush in the way on each side. THAT'S the tastiest thing here! Geez, send me back 20 years in location like that and I might have had some skillz by now!

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Awesome shots, I love the far back ones where you can see 20 other photo guys all getting a shot.

Give it up helmet nazi's, to each their own :disgust1:

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Man I'd kill to see a session like that. Seems like most these bmx tours are east coast and mid west. Crammer is something else, that gap wallride to tailwhip was the shizznitters

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
where was ruben in the video clip?

come on!
he was chillin, not going too crazy. ruben's in the day 9 trails vid on bmxonline. actually i haven't seen joe rich ride once the whole tour. i'm sure he rode the pa trails though.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
my friend ted took these. unfortunately I didn't make it over there to watch these guys. aitken rippin