Quantcast

Pee Wee's Freeride Fest?

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
I really don't know a lot about the freeride comp, but a lot of guys from Paceline are going. I think we are even taking the van if your interested in a ride. We've got bike racks on top and all. We're going to watch the comp and of course do some riding.

Did you get your seals checked out on your fork?

sweet! hell yeah i'd be up for going. and to answer your question i didn't make it to merrit's in time but when i inspected it myself i noticed the bolt on the bottom of the stanchions was missing, hence the oil all over my wheel & brake rotor.

i've heard a couple of people say they were only going to watch, is there a curse/stigma/logical reason why people don't really want to compete? Something i'm just missing out on?

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
If you head down, might as well compete, last year i went, didint plan on competing but got talked into it, im glad i did, i didnt do all to bad got 4th, but then i jacked myself up on some set of doubles at the jumps... still i had a blast, really wish i coulda made it this year, but work takes priority...there is always next year..... you guys will have a blast for sure whatever you decide to do......