Quantcast

Peeing on a dresser...

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
is funny or im a drunken moron? I wont be able to expound on this subject as im leaving my apartment right now but ill be curious to see what y'all have to say. I got SMASHED last night and when i got home i guess i pee'd on the dresser andd i found out about it first thing this morning. i thought it was funny

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
greenchris said:
is funny or im a drunken moron? I wont be able to expound on this subject as im leaving my apartment right now but ill be curious to see what y'all have to say. I got SMASHED last night and when i got home i guess i pee'd on the dresser andd i found out about it first thing this morning. i thought it was funny

Dude.... BurlyShirley OWNS drunken night antics on RM.... don't even try... no way you can ever keep up.

Study the Master: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125063&highlight=worst+night+life

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had a new years party a few years back, in the wee hours of the morning found a friend peeing on my kitchen floor. He was in some kind of drunken sleepwalking. I mopped up his mess and woke him up by beating him about the head with the urine soaked mop. Good times.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i used to live in a house where the door to the bathroom was directly across from the door to the basement. one night one of my roommates was so incredibly drunk instead of turning right into the bathroom, turned left, went down a few stairs, and proceeded to pee down the rest.

edit: and after reading that thread, i have a newfound respect for BS... " I bet you taste like cholesterol baby" that is f***ing PRICELESS :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I pissed in the spare bedroom at the in-laws house one night. Was a real 60 second fire hose at full throttle job as well.The missus was well impressed but not as bad as perhaps she should have been. The Japanese are surprisingly tolerant of drunken antics.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've never peed anywhere that wasn't in a bathroom or outside.

Is that bad? Is this a goal I should have in life?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i used to work with a guy who's drunken claim to shame was getting so wasted he s*** his pants. this apparently happened to him twice.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:

Nothing wrong with that. I spent my college years trying to kill myself with alcohol and never ended up pissing anywhere I didn't want to. Now "want to" sometimes included some strange places.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
once a long time ago, tn woke up to his roommate standing naked in his bedroom going through his underwear drawer. The consensus was that he peed somewhere inappropriate (probably all over himself and perhaps an unsuspecting victim) in a half drunken stupor and then proceeded to attempt to clean himself up and wound up in the wrong bedroom. His roommate was an alcoholic.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
My only memory of peeing on anything good was when i turned 19 on a trip to whistler. All my friends took me out got me hammered and then i proceeded to piss on a really nice BMW in the whistler village parking lot.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I have a friend whose drunken antics got him a good beating from his wife...

he came home from drinking went to bed got up went into the hall, and apparently his clothes hamper has a lid that resembled the toilet lid... his wife came into the hall as he gave the clothes in the hamper a prerinse!!!:rofl:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jonKranked said:
i used to work with a guy who's drunken claim to shame was getting so wasted he s*** his pants. this apparently happened to him twice.
I was at a motorcycle rally at Watkins Glenn a bunch of years back and got super hammered... I got to my tent by crawling on my hands and knees... I didn't want to go in cause I thought if I did I would puke in my tent... so I layed outside and passed out... I woke up 3 hours later with my face in puke, the front of my pants wet, and a load in the back... I waddled to the campgrounds showers threw away my underwear and showered for 45 minutes! I shook for 2 days after and quit drinking for 6 months. To this day I can't smell sour apple schnapps (the last thing I remember drinking)or I get a little sick!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I was driving home from a road trip one time with a couple of friends.
We pulled into a rest area to take a leak. One of my friends had on this pair of bright white K-swiss shoes that were hideous. They looked like girl shoes, and were all shiny and pleathery.
Anyway, from my stall, I looked down and his shoe was in striking distance, so I peed all over it.
I was dead sober and meant every drop.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Jeremy R said:
I was driving home from a road trip one time with a couple of friends.
We pulled into a rest area to take a leak. One of my friends had on this pair of bright white K-swiss shoes that were hideous. They looked like girl shoes, and were all shiny and pleathery.
Anyway, from my stall, I looked down and his shoe was in striking distance, so I peed all over it.
I was dead sober and meant every drop.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeremy R again.

brungeman said:
I was at a motorcycle rally at Watkins Glenn a bunch of years back and got super hammered... I got to my tent by crawling on my hands and knees... I didn't want to go in cause I thought if I did I would puke in my tent... so I layed outside and passed out... I woke up 3 hours later with my face in puke, the front of my pants wet, and a load in the back... I waddled to the campgrounds showers threw away my underwear and showered for 45 minutes! I shook for 2 days after and quit drinking for 6 months. To this day I can't smell sour apple schnapps (the last thing I remember drinking)or I get a little sick!
Pretty sure I would never have admitted to this.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
brungeman said:
I have a friend whose drunken antics got him a good beating from his wife...

he came home from drinking went to bed got up went into the hall, and apparently his clothes hamper has a lid that resembled the toilet lid... his wife came into the hall as he gave the clothes in the hamper a prerinse!!!:rofl:
I did that once but since I moved that day it had CLEAN clothes in it including all of my towels (I didn't know I did it until I went for a shower the next morning)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DRB said:
Pretty sure I would never have admitted to this.
Why not? its pretty damn funny now! OH I GET IT THIS HAPPEND TO YOU TOO AND YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE BASHFUL!!!:rofl:

SkaredShtles said:
Only 6 months?
and yes only six months... I was in college and six months is a pretty long time to not drink when you are in college!

never been that drunk before and never will be again! :thumb:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I got to witness two such incidents in college.

#1 - The day before we moved out of one of our apartment I woke up to my roommate peeing in my old dresser while sound asleep. I was glad I had already packed up my stuff.

#2 - A bunch of us were hanging out in the living room drinking like fish. One of the guys had gone to bed to pass out only to emerge about an hour later, walk in to the kitchen (within full view of the living room), open the fridge, pull out the crisper drawer and fill it right up with about 10 of us watching in amazement. He was apparently asleep as well because he walked off and nobody said a word to him until morning.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
brungeman said:
I woke up 3 hours later with my face in puke, the front of my pants wet, and a load in the back...

I wonder how many rock stars have died under the same circumstances?

Never shat or pissed anything that wasn't intentional... But I woke up lying next to my best friend's Mom one New Years day. That was interesting. I haven't looked at Jagermeister in the same way since.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jdschall said:
I wonder how many rock stars have died under the same circumstances?

Never shat or pissed anything that wasn't intentional... But I woke up lying next to my best friend's Mom one New Years day. That was interesting. I haven't looked at Jagermeister in the same way since.
yep... of the guys I was with, one was a Doctor, and said if I was within driving distance of the Hospital (and we had a car) they would have taken me... He did make sure I passed out face down though!:rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:

You're slackin man. EVERYONE should pee on furniture while drunk at least ONCE!

Personally I have peed on many a dresser, sofa, couch, chair...

Of course while in foriegn countries I like to pee outside. This was inspired by my father in law who has peed outdoors in over 10 countries.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
My roommate threw a party one night when I was out of town. He didn't seem to consider that we were having plumbing problems, so the entire bathroom was closed off.

So, during the ONLY 24 hours that the bathroom was closed off in the entire time we lived in that apartment, he had about 10 people over for a beer fest.

This was in a nice, residential neighborhood where the houses were spaced about 15-25' apart lining both sides of the street.

Apparently, our downstairs neighbor came home to find 4 or 5 people lined up outside the house, in a row, 10' off the street, peeing on the lawn and making no attempt to hide themselves. I got a very unhappy phone call from my landlord :dead:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
is breaking furniture while drunk on par with peeing on it? above it? below it? i threw my buddy through a coffee table at my friends apartment. they made us buy them a new one, so we broke it again. bought another one, threw it off their balcony. they are on about their 7th coffee table because of us. Been worth every trip to the thrift store :D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
jonKranked said:
Is that guy in Cali now? I think I met him this weekend. Seriously.

I pissed into an electric wall heater in someone else's hotel room once. Those are some nasty fumes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jonKranked said:
is breaking furniture while drunk on par with peeing on it? above it? below it? i threw my buddy through a coffee table at my friends apartment. they made us buy them a new one, so we broke it again. bought another one, threw it off their balcony. they are on about their 7th coffee table because of us. Been worth every trip to the thrift store :D
I wandered past a fraternity heading home from the bar one cold night. There was a fire going in the front lawn and no one around. They had been using wood from a broken chair as fuel. Me and a friend sat in front of the fire warming ourselves and drinking from the nearby keg. We were bummed when the fire burnt low so we walked inside a seemingly empty house and helped ourselves to more furniture to fuel the fire. We got a little carried away and after a few chairs and tables started a raging bonfire the fire dept showed up. The fire chief assumed we belonged to the fraternity and told us to put it out. We scrounged up a few fire extinguishers from inside the house and emptied it on the fir. The next day I was sure someone was going to kick my ass for torching a whole bunch of good furniture but no one ever figured out who did it.