Quantcast

Peep Show of a Handjob...

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
HEY! Where's the rear suspension? Geeze what a piece of junk!

Just kidding.

Okay another funny sarcastic remark...

"Yeh, it's a handjob alright, but wait till you feel what your gonna get up the ass with NO DAMN REAR SUSPENSION!!!"

Okay I'm done being funny.

I'll just go craw back into my space now.

GET IT !? MYSPACE!

okay that was a bad one.

Why did the elephant sit on a... Ah nevermind.

:D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Changleen said:
All modes of transport; ships, cars, planes, skateboards and certainly bikes are always referred to in the feminine. English doesn't doesn't have masculine and femine prepositions but the tradition from other languages is still observed when a gender is specified.

Plus it'd be gay to ride a boy.
If you EVER refer to a skateboard as "her" I'm flying down to new zealand to ski.

AND I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS while I'm there.

So it's "her" just to escape it being "him"............WTF is wrong with "it?" It's an object.....it's to do nothing more than what you make it, free of thought, opposition or personality.

Actually "her" makes a lot more sense now.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Looking sweet there club foot. Going from a bullit to that for trail riding will be a helluva switch. :thumb:

I have commenced drinking, and I hope the rest of you have too.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
OGRipper said:
Looking sweet there club foot. Going from a bullit to that for trail riding will be a helluva switch. :thumb:

I have commenced drinking, and I hope the rest of you have too.

I commenced 4 hours ago. I'm already ripped and have succesfully made the long walk home. Thats why I am here....

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
That makes three of us, then. My post-work intake was:

* 1 pitcher of Yuengling
* 1 plate of jerk wings drowned in Tabasco
* 1 fluffy nug - and-
* 1 Evan Williams Cola

Were the wife not geezing now, I might have hit for the cycle.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
shirly, how are you going to drop the travel down to 100mm with that vanilla? I just bought an 07 vanilla, intending to drop the travel and after a call to fox, they told me no can do. fill me in, please!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
boostindoubles said:
shirly, how are you going to drop the travel down to 100mm with that vanilla? I just bought an 07 vanilla, intending to drop the travel and after a call to fox, they told me no can do. fill me in, please!
It's an 06 and you can do some fiddling with the internals to drop it to 100mm. There's a layout in the manual that looks easy to follow. I have no idea if an 07 will be he same.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
more imporantly, why 27 when you can have 24 ??
You know really, I dont notice all that much difference betweeen 8 and 9 speed stuff. I guess I break more 9sp chains, but thats about it. I want all my pars to be available quickly more than anything.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
johnbryanpeters said:
Nice bike.

What's the logic of limiting the travel? On the face of it, it sounds silly.

XT cranks. Good function, availability and price.

Well Im going to ride the thing first before I do it, but basically the geom. of the bike is all based around a 100mm fork, though it can accept up to a 130mm. What Im worried about is the front end wandering on climbs becuause its a bit choppered out, and the chainstays are REALLY short. I think it'll wheelie too easy as it sets now, but we shall see.