Quantcast

PeeWee's Day, May 1st - Lincolnton, NC

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Some North (Carolina) Shore......

Me on the new North Shore stuff at PeeWee's...

Mr.Tiles on the same drop...

This stuff is out at PeeWee's Mtn Bike Trail in Lincolnton NC. These photos are just a tiny taste of what is going up out there. The guys are working really hard and have an awesome flow course built for PeeWee's day which is in rememberance of PeeWee (the original trail builder and land owner) who died some years back of cancer. PeeWee's day is May 1st so if you live in the area come on out, last I heard there was already a large number of prizes and the list of prizes was growing. Many vendors will be on hand! It should be an exciting day and it is in honor of a wonderful man and local mountain biking advocate.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
It'll take you about 1.5 hours dude..... I think the entry fee is like $5 and you pay it when you get here......

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
We were out there riding on Tueday and Mr.Tiles snapped some shot of what had been finished so far.
Pictures don't do the scare factor justice, but here it all is.....

BOOGER

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Visiting Lincolnton........it don't get no better than that. ;)

You'll be in mine and Mr. Tiles stomping ground, be sure to give a holler. :thumb:

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Well if he buys those bumper stickers and puts them on his car, he won't have any problems...I've seen many redneck transplants around these parts ---->ZOD

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mr Tiles said:
Well if he buys those bumper stickers and puts them on his car, he won't have any problems...I've seen many redneck transplants around these parts ---->ZOD
I may be from NY but where I live is pretty Redneck believe me...

Also isn't Charlotte 25min from Lincolnton? Thats not a bad commute.