Quantcast

PeeWee's Fest Roll Call

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Cecil believe me, I will be itching for some Wilsons myself. You should come too, be a bunch of good fockers, riding and having a blast, Demo said he may even join us. Maybe a Wilsons ride Sunday? If you can get permision from the wife. :rofl:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Cecil believe me, I will be itching for some Wilsons myself. You should come too, be a bunch of good fockers, riding and having a blast, Demo said he may even join us. Maybe a Wilsons ride Sunday? If you can get permision from the wife. :rofl:
I will do what ever Dave does I guess. I have my Sister In Law and he boy friend in town all week. He wants me to take him riding. I thought Wilsons would be fun for him.

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
A Wilsons ride Sunday after the fest would be sweeet. Johnboy yall not gonna camp Saturday night. Be a shame to drive all the way home just to have to drive back Sunday.

hardtailpride PWs is in Lincolnton. It's real easy to find. Take the main Lincolton exit off Hwy 321. It's Hwy 182/150, you want 150 south. Once you get off 321 make a left on 150, it's right after the Sonic and Wendy's. Then just stay on 150 till you pass the water tower. Take the next left after the water tower, don't vear right, and Pw's is on the right about 1/2 mile. Hope you can make it.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
I forgot Monday is fathers day, so I will be doing something with the old man I suppose. Basher, I'll call ya l8er.

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
Only 30% chance showers. Dirt jump comp may be effected but still cookin and giving a ton of goddies out. And rain or shine the Freeride comp. will happen. Camping is still on for tonight as well.