Quantcast

peewees roll call

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by Mr Tiles
I'm going to try and make it to take pictures...
why no riding?does anyone know the format of this thing?it costs 5 bones which is no big deal but i saw where they had all these prizes. i dont really care about competing but some free shizzle sure would rule

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Lookin like a probably not, but if we can get a ride up there, or if James can drive, then me and him could make it.
dude you need to be there. get james to drive or your folks. this "no ride" crap is gettin old.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
There's gonna be a lot of crap there biggins..... $3000+ dollars or swag and crap....

I don't know if you have to compete to get free stuff...

As for why myself and Tiles are not competing, some of the stuff is too big for our personal taste, we're old farts and we don't heal easily and we have wives that will damage us even more if we come home broken ;)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
sounds sweet.... My parents wouldn't let me drive all the way there, but luckily my Dad said he would take us up. Can't wait. Now school will be even more painful.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by T-Pirate
SWEET, see you there guys. I will definately take pictures and ride, but probably only compete if I feel real good on the stunts and stuff.
Sweet! kill me now! I have to go to charleston and WATCH soccer... don't even get to play since its for my brother.

worst ever.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
To all you G-vegas Youth and to all snot nosed kids world wide....

All minors have to have the completed registration form before the event date unless their parent(s) or legal guardian comes with them. This is a MUST even if they only want to participate in the contests or group rides during the day....NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Originally posted by manimal
what kind of stunts are there? how big? is it just a freeride comp? i was going to hit ETSU but this sounds interesting too.
As far as I know it is just a freeride competetion dude, the stunts are big, big enough that I won't hit a lot of it..... elevated skinnies, 7'+ drops, rotating teeter 10' in the air and crap like that.....

Go here to see pics......this is from a few weeks ago though and they have been working like dogs..

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83056

There might be more little fun competetions and stuff, there have been in the past. Stuff like a track stand tourney (which nobody will beat me at) ;)

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
From HWY 85 south or north of Gaston County:
- Take HWY 85 to HWY321 in Gastonia
- Take HWY 321 North
- Get off at the HWY 155 exit which is the first exit after you enter Lincoln County
- Turn LEFT onto HWY 155
- Turn LEFT onto HWY 150
- Turn LEFT onto Riverview Rd. (Riverview Rd. will be right after Confederate Rd.)
- PW's is about a half mile on the RIGHT

From HWY 85 south or north of Gaston County if you wanna hit a fast food joint or a convenance store:
- Take HWY 85 to HWY321 in Gastonia
- Take HWY 321 North
- Get off at the HWY 27 exit and take HWY 27 WEST (right)
- At the 3rd light, right after a Wendy's turn LEFT onto HWY 150
- Turn LEFT onto Riverview Rd. (Riverview Rd. will be right after Confederate Rd.)

From Hickory, Asheville, Winston, and all points in between:
- Take HWY 40 towards Hickory
- Take HWY 321 South
- Get off at the HWY 27 exit and take HWY 27 WEST (right)
- At the 3rd light, right after a Wendy's turn LEFT onto HWY 150

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how long does it take? what time does it start? and last is it rain or shine?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by zod
To all you G-vegas Youth and to all snot nosed kids world wide....

All minors have to have the completed registration form before the event date unless their parent(s) or legal guardian comes with them. This is a MUST even if they only want to participate in the contests or group rides during the day....NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
How do I go about getting one of these?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Biggins, it's an all day event.....I think stuff is going to get moving around 10AM and it'll be going on rain or shine. Right now it looks like the T-storms could move through the area.....but don't let that stop ya from coming.

Thoughtful Pirate.....I think the minor form would have had to of already been received in the mail. I could be wrong though, I'll try my damn'dest to get a hold of the organizer today and see what I can find out. As long as one you ya'lls parents is coming they can sign the form for all of you once ya'll get here.

Mr. Tiles and I won't be there until sometime after noon, we're gonna be doing some building out at Planet Zod early Saturday.....

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Youths here's the deal.......

I have confirmed that as long as one of your parents comes he/she can sign the waiver for each of you.....regardless of relations.
I have the form being emails to me sometime tonight though and I will send it on to whoever needs it. As long as you bring it tomorrow signed by your parent/guardian they will accept it. I don't know why I thought they had to receive it prior to the event day but that is NOT the case.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Yea, James dad can sign for you.......truth be known you are all related anyway being from South Carolina and all..............

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by zod
Yea, James dad can sign for you.......truth be known you are all related anyway being from South Carolina and all..............
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

how long will it take for me to get there with the above directions?