Quantcast

pellet guns

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
My buddy recently gave me his Crosman 1088 pellet pistol. Having a blast shooting with it. So far I have killed a squirrel and 2 birds. I live in nj where its illegal to have them unless you have a firearms permit, which I cannot get. I can cross the state lines and just buy one at a walmart if I really want to. I will be picking up a high velocity pellet rifle when I am in Vermont. I really enjoy shooting. Both of my parents are against having guns in the house so I have kept it low key. Once I am in college I'll get a real gun.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
two birds were pidgins, they are pests and sh*t all over hay and other stuff around the farm. The squirrel kept getting into our feed room and chewed a good size hole into one of our bins. I shot him coming into the room.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
oh no, pooping on hay...was it a complete loss?
and what about the rats that all farms have that more than likely chewed the food bag.
im glad you can feel good about killing small aminals...but then again, youre form sussex county.

ill be sure to stay away from book suppositories and clock towers.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
oh no, pooping on hay...was it a complete loss?
and what about the rats that all farms have that more than likely chewed the food bag.
im glad you can feel good about killing small aminals...but then again, youre form sussex county.

ill be sure to stay away from book suppositories and clock towers.
its really called sussex country. where people such as travis are abroad. i think i am going to name this QOD, quote of the day

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Come on you live on a farm and you don`t have any guns Bull shake ,btw Pidgeons are feathered rats ,shoot away ,Oh yeah I`am Depressed we I let my self I drink and have guns ,but don`t drink and shoot ...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
google brings me here and I got my pellet rifle in PA not VT, never did kill those pidgins or squirrel but I did have a pet squirrel that froze under the ac vent in a hotel

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Thanks to the artificially high current cost of ammunition, I shoot my 1250fps air rifle more than any of my centerfire, rimfire or muzzleloading pistols or rifles. They are very good tools for keeping up on your marksmanship and easier to use in areas where fussy or nosy neighbors may otherwise interfere.