Quantcast

Penthouse Forum Type Story...100%

Joker

Chimp
Jun 9, 2003
I was off work yesterday and the wildest thing happened. I was at the grocery store had gone through the check out line and was walking past the express line. I made eye contact with a woman who was just finishing checking out herself so I said hi and went over to the info/add board most stores have. Now this woman is average looking has a killer body is in her late 30's and has a Russian/Hungarian type accent, and get this....she has white face cream all over her face. As I am standing there the same woman comes up to me and we have the following conversation. Keep in mind her voice sounds very nervous yet anxious.

Woman: excuse me but are you from around here?
Me: Yes I am.
Woman: Come lets go out side I would like to talk to you, you are very handsome I would like to go out with you, can we meet some where?
Me: You should know I am married.
Woman: Oh you look so young. So are we going to go somewhere, I really want to go out with you, your very good looking.
Me: Are you married?
Woman: I'm going through a divorce.

Now by this point the feelers are up big time for two reasons, one she seems more nervous but excited and two something doesn't seem right about her she seems distressed...call it intuition or what ever but it gets stranger. I figured I'll just "see" what se really wants,I already know by the look in her eyes but I figure she started it, so I'll call her bluff.

Me: Do you want to have sex with me?
Woman: slight pause ummm yes, yes sex.
Me: Do you want to have sex right now?

While all this is happening we are walking towards me van and two other cars, one I assume is hers. We stop in front of my van. I guess she assumed it was my van because she starts walking toward the passenger side.

Woman: come lets go we have sex now. (and starts to open the door)
Me: sorry I can't I'm married (I'm thinking why didn't this happen when I was single).
Woman: Oh please I really want to have sex with you (her face and body language has completely change to total rejection)
Me: Sorry I can't (and walk to my Van)
Woman: Ok fine (and leaves, stops as if to say something else then turns and leaves)

No names or anything.

How about that is that crazy or what.

Joker

Chimp
Jun 9, 2003
Originally posted by mplutodh1
strange, however, why is it posted here and not the lounge? sorry just being picky like always
I clicked wrong i meant for it to go in the lounge, I even edited it stating that, but it never took, I'll try it again.