Quantcast

Penthouse Magazine

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
just curious if anyone else saw the 6 page article "Freeriders" in this months edition of penthouse mag. it's all about the brooklyn bikers freeride crew. pictures were kinda lame, especially the one of what is easily the sorriest attempt at a no footer i've ever seen i mag. and its not like the editors don't know spread legs when the see them :)

not very exciting stuff, but kind of interesting considering the source.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
HEY - that article was the one between the photos of the girl peeing on a coffe table and two chicks sodomizing another chick with a clear plastic speptre right?

I LOVED that article.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
blt2ride said:
When did that happen? What's next, articles in Playboy...
that already happened....i remember mountain bike mag.(or maybe it was bike?) ran an article about the Playboy extreme team....anyone else remember this.....

it's all a load of sh:t if you ask me....buncha dumb ho's

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Ian Collins said:
that already happened....i remember mountain bike mag.(or maybe it was bike?) ran an article about the Playboy extreme team....anyone else remember this.....

it's all a load of sh:t if you ask me....buncha dumb ho's
Nobody asked you.......so pipe down! :sneaky:

And how is an article in Penthouse the same as an article in Bike? :think:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I wonder if Penthouse, Swank, Hustler, Jugs, Oui, et al would be amenable to sponsoring a DH race series or Monster Park type event? The ho's might at least be a step up from the Zocchi Girls (and with less clothes)...Maybe something like:

* "Slut Worx Slope Style Competition"

* "Sea Beaver Moutain Bike Festival"

* "Double D Downhill Race Series"

And so on...Have lap dances for prizes...Look, I'm just trying to think of way we can 'pump' more excitement in mountain bike racing...Work with me here...

:dancing:

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
bizutch said:
that's twice now I've spotted you hating on naked chics....somebody do a bacgroun check on this guy...something's fishy.
what i'm saying is that the girls in the article didn't really ride, they were just dumb botox whores....it would be hot if they actually rode and were decent looking with out the silicone treatment....but i guess it makes me a raging fag for having good taste in women and not railing any old bag with two tits a hole and a heartbeat like they do in good old west virginia.... :rolleyes:

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Ian Collins said:
what i'm saying is that the girls in the article didn't really ride, they were just dumb botox whores....it would be hot if they actually rode and were decent looking with out the silicone treatment....but i guess it makes me a raging fag for having good taste in women and not railing any old bag with two tits a hole and a heartbeat like they do in good old west virginia.... :rolleyes:

Gotta totally agree with Ian on that one.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Ian Collins said:
but i guess it makes me a raging fag for having good taste in women and not railing any old bag with two tits a hole and a heartbeat like they do in good old west virginia.... :rolleyes:
You're pretty stuck up. Since when did a heartbeat matter? ;)

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
you have to check warrenty on those things ya know. freak accidents happen. :D

and dude if your able to get a bunch of half naked penthouse and playboy models to a comp that might just intise me to drive all over the country to race. hmm and maybee just maybee it might get televised :thumb:

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
jackalope said:
I wonder if Penthouse, Swank, Hustler, Jugs, Oui, et al would be amenable to sponsoring a DH race series or Monster Park type event? The ho's might at least be a step up from the Zocchi Girls (and with less clothes)...Maybe something like:

* "Slut Worx Slope Style Competition"

* "Sea Beaver Moutain Bike Festival"

* "Double D Downhill Race Series"

And so on...Have lap dances for prizes...Look, I'm just trying to think of way we can 'pump' more excitement in mountain bike racing...Work with me here...
:dancing:

You're an entreprenouring guy!
You could become the DH eqivalent to F1's Bernie Ecclestone....
stinkin rich through bikes n' tits - good life!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
after you get past the frist few amped up paragraphs of "radicalisms", it actually turned out to be an awesome article. Considering the author probably didn't know squat, he covered a lot of bases and told a fairly vivid story once he settled in.

Heck, if anything, it was a better read than most any article I've read on urban to date.

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
He's been in some Revell ads in recent months and he's on a Revell in those pics, so it must have been a recent change. My bad. I suppose I should have noted where Iggy was from - I guess y'all would know better than me.