Quantcast

People at work are so weird...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I have a guy like that here and worse yet he does a comb-over with it... yikes... god knows what he is thinking. but to each their own

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
I have a guy like that here and worse yet he does a comb-over with it... yikes... god knows what he is thinking. but to each their own
Right...to each his own, I agree...HOWEVER...he had the facking BALLS to make some snide comment to me when I was talking to one of the girls here about my hayer...I have blond hayer and I had my hayer dresser dye the bottom layer of my hayer a dark brown, but I wasn't sure if I liked the actual color...and he butts in and makes some snide ass comment...It was so hard for me not to say something...I wanted to give him her card and tell him to have a professional do his dye jobs...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My boss dyes his grey hair. It looks refreakingdiculous. Why does he care so much about his hair when he is about 130 lbs overweight.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Yeah, one of our top sales guys has a comb over. It's trimmed short on the sides and combed from the front to a bald spot in the back. It's so funny when a strand of hair falls out of place. He'll have like a 8" piece of hair just dangling. The best part is that he thinks he's a hot shot.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Right...to each his own, I agree...HOWEVER...he had the facking BALLS to make some snide comment to me when I was talking to one of the girls here about my hayer...I have blond hayer and I had my hayer dresser dye the bottom layer of my hayer a dark brown, but I wasn't sure if I liked the actual color...and he butts in and makes some snide ass comment...It was so hard for me not to say something...I wanted to give him her card and tell him to have a professional do his dye jobs...
Californians are so catty. ;)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:

maybe its because of the way you spell "hayer"????

send me a pic ill let ya know if it looks good

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
ncrider said:
The best part is that he thinks he's a hot shot.
I'm willing to bet that he also thinks we're jealous too.

I hope I have the balls to let my hair go when (if?) I go bald...none of this back hair transplant or combover bs.

J

JRB

I watched Beauty Shop last night, since it looked funny on the previews. It was not.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh jeebus kryst...not again! I'm not changing my signature...but goddamn you need to check to see if you have a sack!
I wanted to see if I still thought Alicia Silverstone was still hot after pretending to be black.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I know...I cannot figure out if he is some psuedo california hippy, some hockey lovin loser from Michigan...some mountain man from colorado, some norweigen or swede...or if he's english...
How about we just decide he is a dumb ass???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Now wait just a minute there...

So at what age do I have to stop having dying my hair? I dye my hair black, red, whatever color I desire. What's wrong with that?

I have never understood societies obsession with hair color. Someone dyes their hair an unnatural color and everyone needs to make snide comments. Of course a combover or a really bad dye job, and mullets deserves to be bashed but that's a different story.

So when you see me running around... some old dude with bright red hair, don't point and sneer, just ignore me. And don't read too much into it. I don;t have low self esteem, nor am I "looking for attention" (I get enough of that already)... I just like the color red.

J

JRB

Ciaran - you also play 'Knights of the Round Table'. I'm not sure you have to worry about being too grown up to dye your hayer. :D

Raaar

Monkey
Sep 13, 2004
I work in the land of misfit toys...
The lady down the hall overdoes her meds most of the time and entertains the rest of us by singing hymns all day. I've often conisdered sending her to meet him a bit early.

As far as hayer goes...Chicks with bad die jobs look pretty hot sometimes- In a princess of the trailer parks sort of way.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Ciaran said:

So at what age do I have to stop having dying my hair? I dye my hair black, red, whatever color I desire. What's wrong with that?

I have never understood societies obsession with hair color. Someone dyes their hair an unnatural color and everyone needs to make snide comments. Of course a combover or a really bad dye job, and mullets deserves to be bashed but that's a different story.

So when you see me running around... some old dude with bright red hair, don't point and sneer, just ignore me. And don't read too much into it. I don;t have low self esteem, nor am I "looking for attention" (I get enough of that already)... I just like the color red.

i think red looks great on you :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ciaran said:

Well that's just lovely, why not give us a full body shot of you in the chick pants while you're at it! HAHAHAHA! Problem is...he was making fun of me, when it was HE with the bad dye job...so he's gonna get slammed...If you walked in my office, the red hayer would not be shocking to me at all...call me crazy but blue, red, green hayer is not that bigga deal...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
Have you ever seen the back to front combover? It's far worse than a side to side combover if you can believe that...what's even better is to see a dude with a back to from c/o waliking in a headwind...

At my last job we had a guy who swirled his, the hair was 12+ inches on the left side, then he swirled it on the top of his hair and sprayed the crap out of it with hair spray. It looked like an electric stove burner element on the top of his head.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
reflux said:
I'm willing to bet that he also thinks we're jealous too.

I hope I have the balls to let my hair go when (if?) I go bald...none of this back hair transplant or combover bs.
I always figured I'd just go for the shave when the hair went too far gone. Of course I get delt a crappy set of cards, I ended up developing psoriasis on my scalp. A shaved head would result in exposing nice red flaky rashes so I have to keep my hair long enough to cover the rashes. :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
I always figured I'd just go for the shave when the hair went too far gone. Of course I get delt a crappy set of cards, I ended up developing psoriasis on my scalp. A shaved head would result in exposing nice red flaky rashes so I have to keep my hair long enough to cover the rashes. :mumble:
Well...it COULD be worse...you could have psoriasis elsewhere on your body...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
I wonder...when y'all're in yer knight outfit...after you do your battle thing...you guys ever go in your outfits to round table pizza? That'd be a hoot...
We go everywhere dressed up. We get asked... "Are you in a play?", "Are you in a cult?" "Are you going to the rennaisance faire?"

We have been asked to NOT come dressed to Medieval Times anymore because we make their actors look bad. Depending on the cop, we are not givin any hasle when we are carrying swords and other live steel weapons. Fun times!

And I'm going to go get my camera and take a pic of me in chick pants for ya. I know you're just dying to see my butt. :p

And I would never make fun of a bad dye job when my dye job is just as bad. :D

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
One of the managers at my work wears a toupee, and the side of his hair is all gray, but the top is a nice shiny brown. The funny thing is, he probably spent a lot of money on his toupee, and if he died his hair or picked up a gray wig, you probably wouldn't even know.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Well...it COULD be worse...you could have psoriasis elsewhere on your body...
Like in my ears and on my hands, feet and legs? Medication takes care of it except on my hands, the skin is too tough to absorb the medicine. My thumb cracks open and bleeds all over the place on a daily basis, fun stuff!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
And Biker Fox crashes the party!

I may wear chick pants but I would never ever stick my ass out like Biker Fox! :eek: And I would never call myself "fox" anything. That just ain't right...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ciaran said:
We go everywhere dressed up. We get asked... "Are you in a play?", "Are you in a cult?" "Are you going to the rennaisance faire?"

We have been asked to NOT come dressed to Medieval Times anymore because we make their actors look bad. Depending on the cop, we are not givin any hasle when we are carrying swords and other live steel weapons. Fun times!

And I'm going to go get my camera and take a pic of me in chick pants for ya. I know you're just dying to see my butt. :p

And I would never make fun of a bad dye job when my dye job is just as bad. :D
Ohhhh you HAVE to go stay at Excalibur in Vegas in those outfits...hahahaha!