Quantcast

People at work are so weird...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
You're such an easy target. :p

Arse. ;)
Pfff...you, Westy and Narlus need to get over yourselves and quit flattering yourselves thinking that I take ANYTHING you say seriously or that my posts are serious. Do you honestly think that I didn't think that YOU put that there cuz of what I said in my signature...y'all...all y'all need to...oh god...ray with the bad dye job just walked in again...anyway...y'all need to check your senses of humors...:think: is that right? If not, I'm sure you will correct me! :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Pfff...you, Westy and Narlus need to get over yourselves and quit flattering yourselves thinking that I take ANYTHING you say seriously or that my posts are serious. Do you honestly think that I didn't think that YOU put that there cuz of what I said in my signature...y'all...all y'all need to...oh god...ray with the bad dye job just walked in again...anyway...y'all need to check your senses of humors...:think: is that right? If not, I'm sure you will correct me! :D

So you are saying it bunches your panties when we take you seriously?? You really need to relax there sister.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Like I said. Soooooooo easy a target.

Arse.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
OK... this ones for dhg.... you've been dreaming about it, I know...

here it is....

CHICK PANTS!!!!!!!!

A lot less titillating then you thought, eh?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
You can't really tell what kinda pants those are...they don't really LOOK like chick pants...
That's what I been tryin to 'splain to y'all! You thought I was running around in tight pink capris or something like that. Now Captinpollution, his chick pants look more like chick pants. Some EMO thing, I think.

See, I told you I wasn't a drag queen!