Quantcast

People bug the crap outta me sometimes...

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
pssst...I don't work for the city of San Jose! :eviltongu I've eliminated the city I work for for exactly this reason! :D

darn it... as a moderator of my local MTBForum I can view IP addy's that'd make it easy.

Hey DH girlie go sign up for the www.ClubMud.com forum. Just for a second. :blah:

J

JRB

I thought I remembered that same rant and then Wumpus busted her.

hahaha - my regret is it was nearly midnight when I got to enjoy this gem. I could've laughed all day. :thumb:

Lisa - next time you have some crazy ass rant that is a repost, please email me. :D

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Yup, I remember reading about the exact same rant regarding the raised sidewalks. After all, how many times do we really come across people ranting about people who like to call and rant about raised sidewalks being dangerous for the both the very young and old people who just happen to not look where they're going, when in fact it turns out that the people who call have a nasty tendency to not mind their own business because they have to call for other peoples' problems. whew.

I used to get some good laughs at a performing arts center where I sold tickets. Our phone system had caller ID, and when we put the phone on hold, we could still hear the customer. I'd try to be nice and all, but if there's nothing good available, I can't summon the power of the Gods and magically make available premium seats for the cost of a six-pack. People would take that crap personal, once I'd put them on hold, they'd usually bitch and cuss me out to a friend or SO who was in the room with 'em--bitches.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
BOOO FRICCKING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,BTW it sounds like the city of idiots ,and another you do`nt have to work there you could just go and get another job like Micky Deeeeees :think: :think: :think: :think: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I`am going to call you every day from now on about your cracks ,and the rise in the road :evil: :evil: :evil:

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Most of the sidewalks in DC (aside from the tourist district) look like the surface of the moon. It's a buckled, raised, torn out, shattered mess, and nobody at the city gives a flaming crap. These people need to stop whining. I swear I learned to mountain bike just trying to clean sketchy sidewalk sections at age 5. But then, that city is particularly disfunctional. I mean, we had a tree fall in front of my house and block both lanes of traffic, and it was there for almost 2 years. My father had to go out with a chainsaw and cut a lane so we could get in and out.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
shocktower said:
BOOO FRICCKING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,BTW it sounds like the city of idiots ,and another you do`nt have to work there you could just go and get another job like Micky Deeeeees :think: :think: :think: :think: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I`am going to call you every day from now on about your cracks ,and the rise in the road :evil: :evil: :evil:
I ain't cryin about it...as I've said many times before I choose to work here as it's a good job...people just get on my nerves with their monotonous complaining and...wait a minute...:think: :D:D

tartosuc

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
montreal
dh girlie said:
They complain about anything and everything you could imagine. The sidewalk is raised up...the tree drops sap, drops spikey balls, needs to be pruned, smells bad, drops leaves, is ugly, will poke a blind persons eye out, birds sitting in the trees and crappin on their cars, squirrel nests...stuff like that... :nopity:

They also like to tell you how old they are if they are over 70, and how long they've lived in the city...sometimes what highschool their grown children attended. It can be interesting to say the least...there are also lots of armchair arborists out there that like to tell me to tell the certified arborist how to cut their tree.

people really complain about that!?!? :eek: :confused: People are sick!