Quantcast

People get uptight about the silliest things

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
I was looking at the fridgefans.com page, where the big ass fans company posts pics of peeps with the Fridge.

I happened upon the comments page. It seems like the good are from plain ol guys to really simple stupid guys, but they're not obnoxious.

The bad comes from the religious right that apparently think we will burn in hell for saying ass.

http://bigassfans.com/comments.htm

My favorite is the last comment on page 15. Some of these are good for a hoot.

*note - if ever someone wants to have my undivided attention, they shouldn't use the word "stoopid".

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
some funny ****. my favorite one

Your fans look like they would do a good job, but I wouldn't buy them any quicker that I would "Hellova Good Dip." If you can't find a decent name for your product you have a problem. I don't think I'd care to tell visitors the name of our fans if we had them in our barn. You sell an honorable product -- give it a respectable name. "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." Matthew 12:34 & Luke 6:45. (Note: The writer of this letter also sent along a religious booklet titled "This Was Your Life.")

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Dear sirs,

I am writing to inform you of my sincere displeasure with the name and implied meaning behind your website. "RideMonkey.com" appears to provide a needed service to individuals commonly interested in the sporting acitivity of "mountain biking" but by implying the man-ape connection you are perpetuating the ignorance of how we were originally created by the Lord Almighty. We are NOT "advanced simians" riding on bicycles as the name "Ride Monkey" suggests, this incorrect assumption by pagan "scientists" is polluting the minds of our easily-impressionable youth who need Gods influence today more than ever.

I am proposing the boycot of your website, until a more Christian name is given and your homage to so-called "evolution" is dropped. Thank you for your time in reading this and I would hope that you repent for this deplorable sin and rely more on faith rather than "science." Good day to you!

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
macko said:
Dear sirs,

I am writing to inform you of my sincere displeasure with the name and implied meaning behind your website. "RideMonkey.com" appears to provide a needed service to individuals commonly interested in the sporting acitivity of "mountain biking" but by implying the man-ape connection you are perpetuating the ignorance of how we were originally created by the Lord Almighty. We are NOT "advanced simians" riding on bicycles as the name "Ride Monkey" suggests, this incorrect assumption by pagan "scientists" is polluting the minds of our easily-impressionable youth who need Gods influence today more than ever.

I am proposing the boycot of your website, until a more Christian name is given and your homage to so-called "evolution" is dropped. Thank you for your time in reading this and I would hope that you repent for this deplorable sin and rely more on faith rather than "science." Good day to you!
Approved! :rofl:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I designed a project last fall where I installled, not one but two, Big Assed fans in a A-10 engine maintenance hanger.
They work as advertised!