Quantcast

People I know beaten & murdered.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
They live about 2 miles down the road from me. Totally shocking but most people who knew the couple were not surprised. The old guy was a collector of gold coins and carried them around with him in a box. I only ment him a few times at various junk auctions. I had more dealings with Maxine but haven't seen her in over 5 years. She was 80 and weighed less than 100 LBS. I hope the couple that did this get the death penalty. Its sick. :dead:

Local News

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
No real update. It was a home invasion - one of the suspects lives about 1 city block away, the other about 1/2 mile. Both are drug addicts according to the local talk. I just can't imagine beating old people to death for drugs.

Drugs is bad. No doubt about it. :monkey:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if you're going to do the kinds of drugs that make you have to resort to stealing to get your fix, then you should be put on an island with other people just like you. that way its just a bunch of f**k ups stealing from other f**k ups, and eventually they'll all be out of the gene pool.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
jonKranked said:
if you're going to do the kinds of drugs that make you have to resort to stealing to get your fix, then you should be put on an island with other people just like you. that way its just a bunch of f**k ups stealing from other f**k ups, and eventually they'll all be out of the gene pool.
Yeah, and make sure the island is at least 4/5ths desert, full of dangerous creatures that can kill with a single bite/sting, surrounded by shark infested waters, dominated by allelopathic vegetation that makes agriculture a nightmare, etc.

That'll be sure to remove 'em from the gene pool. That or they'll turn into the major power of the South Pacific.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
sam_little said:
Yeah, and make sure the island is at least 4/5ths desert, full of dangerous creatures that can kill with a single bite/sting, surrounded by shark infested waters, dominated by allelopathic vegetation that makes agriculture a nightmare, etc.

That'll be sure to remove 'em from the gene pool. That or they'll turn into the major power of the South Pacific.
Exactly my thought. :)

Sorry to hear SM, that is crappy news. It is mind boggling to me how a person could bring themself to do this type of thing. Crazy

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Maxine Bishop died of her injuries today. I knew her pretty well, much more than I knew her husband. What kind of people assault the elderly??? Beyond my ability to understand. :monkey: