Quantcast

People madder right now

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I noticed how mad I have been this week leading up to Xmas. I also noticed a preponderance of angry threads today.

Are people madder right now?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
who the fvck do you think you are telling me how I feel?

Actually, i finished up all my xmas shopping a while back and this week will be pretty stress free.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sanjuro said:
I noticed how mad I have been this week leading up to Xmas. I also noticed a preponderance of angry threads today.

Are people madder right now?

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blah:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yeah! I'm angry! You gotta problem with that!?!?!

:p j/k I have been a bit on edge these past couple of weeks. My tone in my posts may reflect that. Sorry if I have insulted anyone.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
bluebug32 said:
f*ing Christmas and our stupid capitalistic, consumeristic society!

Oh yeah, and the Yankees suck too. They're like the grinches of baseball
I have a new theory regarding the Yankees. I think Steinbrenner's goal isn't so much to bring championships to the Big Apple, but to stick it to the Red Sox every chance he gets. I most definitely agree with such rivalry-supporting behavior.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bluebug32 said:
stupid capitalistic, consumeristic society!

l
Says the person who bought a new frame.

So you have taken that vow of poverty?

Face it, you wouldn't have it any other way.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
splat said:
Hell Yeah!!! those Dam Red Sox Let Johnny D go to the god forsaken evil Empire! :mumble:
dude, yah...... that IS pretty horrible..... Captain Caveman is a Yankee....

ok i'm done feeling sorry for you now.:p

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
people are usually just more stressed this time of year just trying to get things done... when ever I see someone like that i look at them and give them a warm merry Christmas.. usually they stop and smile.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'm mad right now as I type. The guy in the office across the hall is blairing "have yourself a merry little christmas" and other terrible cheesy crappy Christmas music that I hate. There is good Christmas music people! You know like carols and Bach and shiznit that's actually about Christ!