Quantcast

People of WalMart

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Say what you will about them, but since they started carrying Royal Purple racing oil they're OK in my book. :D

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I am quite pleased with myself that I have never entered a WalMart...

http://peopleofwalmart.com/
Yeah...you're a much better person. I love your superiority complex. I know I don't know you personally, but you seem like an angry bitch with plenty of your own problems. Way to judge away. Loser.

edit - I knew this would earn neg rep from Stinky. He's a drunk loser that has to bash on anything he doesn't love. If you call him out, he neg reps you. He then will call you a whiny bitch. What's most funny is that he's a stalker and found my wife on facebook. He friend requested her and I said, sure, he's decent enough. I figured he would request me, but he did not. Now I wonder why he has so much disdain for anything I say, yet has my wife as a friend.

btw - I've never looked at his profile, but it creeps me out now.

Last edited:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
You know what you do when you need anything at 1:00 am?

Go to Walmart.

:disgust1:
fixed...our wal-marts never have enough checkers, drives me nuts. I avoid that place because it takes at least 30 minutes to check out, and why the fvck can't all of the self checkout lanes be open? Most of the time one of four is open :disgust1:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i prefer costco and le targét over walmart. we do buy the rare this and that from there when unavailable elsewhere but it's too much the personification of idiocracy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
fixed...our wal-marts never have enough checkers, drives me nuts. I avoid that place because it takes at least 30 minutes to check out, and why the fvck can't all of the self checkout lanes be open? Most of the time one of four is open :disgust1:
I dunno - I think I can get pretty much anything else at 1:00 and still avoid Walmart...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Yeah...you're a much better person. I love your superiority complex. I know I don't know you personally, but you seem like an angry bitch with plenty of your own problems. Way to judge away. Loser.

How does it make me a better person to not feed a corporation that preys upon communities under the guise of saving money and living better?

Oh, by not shopping there!

I understand that y'all are from Texas and normal thought processes do not apply to "your kind", but why not take a look at WalMart and do a little investigatin' champ?

:patsak:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
How does it make me a better person to not feed a corporation that preys upon communities under the guise of saving money and living better?

Oh, by not shopping there!

I understand that y'all are from Texas and normal thought processes do not apply to "your kind", but why not take a look at WalMart and do a little investigatin' champ?

:patsak:
I love how everyone's investigative processes never include working there, but truth is, I worked for one of their companies and it was fine. I was never sold into slave labor and they were good to folks.

It doesn't make you a better person, but it doesn't keep you from your holier than though attitude either. :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:rofl: I am trying to grow a mullet. Not going well. :(
Don't make me drive to texarmpioftheuniversass and confiscate your descendents albums. I'll take ths ALL albums too!

I did just lace up a Mavic 819 and about to do another. That will piss nearly anyone off. :rant:
OK, now your practicing black magic. A mullet AND wheelbuilding? You're the devil. Or Blue. Either way, your nipples aren't happy.

Last edited:

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
My biggest gripe is that they always wave the flag in their ads and their shoppers are so patriotic, yet they are the country's biggest importer from china.

I love the "america, love it or leave it" shirts that are all made overseas.

Idiots.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The best reason not to step foot in a WM (the list is loooooong).....

WalMart is going to help propagate & spread the next super plague.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
My biggest gripe is that they always wave the flag in their ads and their shoppers are so patriotic, yet they are the country's biggest importer from china.

I love the "america, love it or leave it" shirts that are all made overseas.

Idiots.
Years ago I had to travel to a small town in Georgia 4 times a year for press checks and the flags were everywhere. Their only gas stations were BPs. I broke the news to a group of locals at dinner one night what BP was short for and the table was speechless.

Idiots indeed. :thumb:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I'll avoid WalMart for the most part, but when it's 11 or 12 at night and I need something, they've safely earned my business.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Years ago I had to travel to a small town in Georgia 4 times a year for press checks and the flags were everywhere. Their only gas stations were BPs. I broke the news to a group of locals at dinner one night what BP was short for and the table was speechless.

Idiots indeed. :thumb:
I was at the doctor a month ago and some guy had a shirt on that said "American and proud of it". I got into a whole facebook discussion about whether I should tell him where his shirt was made.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I shop at Walmart. Does it make me a better or worse person? I don't think so. Walmart is much closer to my house than Super Tarjay. Walmart has good prices on things. Plus, i can buy a lot of different stuff all in one place. I hate that they're trying to pretty much close up every little business out there, but i gotta do what i gotta do. I won't buy meat there, but i'll pretty much buy everything else if i'm there. It's really hard to beat their deals sometimes. And i know, i know. The reason they have those sales isn't necessarily because they lowered "THEIR" prices. More like they're shafting their suppliers and making them lower theirs instead.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I shop at Walmart. Does it make me a better or worse person? I don't think so. Walmart is much closer to my house than Super Tarjay. Walmart has good prices on things. Plus, i can buy a lot of different stuff all in one place. I hate that they're trying to pretty much close up every little business out there, but i gotta do what i gotta do. I won't buy meat there, but i'll pretty much buy everything else if i'm there. It's really hard to beat their deals sometimes. And i know, i know. The reason they have those sales isn't necessarily because they lowered "THEIR" prices. More like they're shafting their suppliers and making them lower theirs instead.
I could have spent 20 minutes highlighting the moron thought process of this post, but I won't.

Google is spelled g-o-o-g-l-e.

I will state that you're a very uneductated person that sucks cheap cock.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Hahahahaha. Oh man, you're so easy to piss off. I love it. You can neg rep me as much as you want to grumpy pants. THis forum isn't my life like it is yours. I won't be worried if i'm the only person on here with no rep power. You are so superior here.
Take another drink, look around your ghetto ass apartment with no bikes, no friends, no family, and tell me how your life is so good because you don't shop at walmart.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Hahahahaha. Oh man, you're so easy to piss off. I love it. You can neg rep me as much as you want to grumpy pants. THis forum isn't my life like it is yours. I won't be worried if i'm the only person on here with no rep power. You are so superior here.
Take another drink, look around your ghetto ass apartment with no bikes, no friends, no family, and tell me how your life is so good because you don't shop at walmart.
I'm asking you to take at look at WalMart. That's not difficult right?

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Yes, it's way too difficult for me.

If I didn't have to expedite so much product to them all the time, I'd be out of a job. To me, shopping there or not shopping there isn't a big deal. Sure, if we could get the whole damn nation to avoid shopping there on a specific day, i'd join in. But i'll keep shopping there when it's convenient. Go ahead, neg rep me again.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
The reason they have those sales isn't necessarily because they lowered "THEIR" prices. More like they're shafting their suppliers and making them lower theirs instead.
If you have ever had to deal with them as a channel, you will appreciate that they are potentially one of the worst companies to have to do business with.

For instance, if you are a grill company that manufactures your grills here in the US, they will take a look at your model 3000 that you sell for $399. They will tell you that they want to buy a bunch for $200. They will market it as a 3000W. They will reduce the specs on all of the metal, force you to use cheaper parts, then give you a manufacturer in Shenzhen, China who will make it for you. Basically they screw you, destroy your product and shift your manufacturing out of the country. Then they wave the flag. It's ugly.

Oh, and those suppliers they are shafting - American companies hiring Americans. Generally I am not a very patriotic guy and I believe that markets will find efficiency. I just really hate the fact that they use flags and patriotism to sell their products, which are all made in china.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
It's really hard to beat their deals sometimes.
People tell me that Wal-Mart has good prices and I go there and I'm no impressed. We have a chain of cash only grocery stores that undercuts them on just about everything (plus the quality of the produce/meat is highish :)). For the most part I can what I'm looking for somewhere else cheaper and I don't have to wait in line for 30 minutes to check out or deal with hundreds of unmanaged kids running around.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I don't really go to wal mart much, but based on my brother's experiences, it's THE best place to pick up 20-something cashiers who will do anal.