Quantcast

People phucking with other people's stuff

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
To rerail this thread...

A couple months ago I was riding with a couple dudes and we were climbing up a dirt road, and my rear der started misshifting and skipping aboot. So, I jump off to take a looksy and one of the guys I'm riding with (cool dude...just doesn't know when to not touch my bikey...) kicks me off my own derailleur project and proceeds to try to fix it by screwing with the cable position and the cable pinch hex screw. He's tightening it up and he tears the hex screw mounting clean off the der. Sooo we turn around down the hill, drive back down the canyon to his house to get an "extra" derailleur he has. He puts it on and we head back out (minus other dude, his gf whipped him into going climbing), we're climbing and it becomes apparent to me why this is an "extra", it's all bent to hell and shifting like sh!t...I said nothing for the rest of the ride, I didn't want him TOUCHING my bike.

In other news, my 6 year old little brother though it would be cool to stab my front tire in the sidewall last night... :angry: GRRR. Monster.

J

JRB

Yeah - just didn't call him back. It'll be like breaking up in middle school. :thumb:

J

JRB

xbluethunderx said:
To rerail this thread...

A couple months ago I was riding with a couple dudes and we were climbing up a dirt road, and my rear der started misshifting and skipping aboot. So, I jump off to take a looksy and one of the guys I'm riding with (cool dude...just doesn't know when to not touch my bikey...) kicks me off my own derailleur project and proceeds to try to fix it by screwing with the cable position and the cable pinch hex screw. He's tightening it up and he tears the hex screw mounting clean off the der. Sooo we turn around down the hill, drive back down the canyon to his house to get an "extra" derailleur he has. He puts it on and we head back out (minus other dude, his gf whipped him into going climbing), we're climbing and it becomes apparent to me why this is an "extra", it's all bent to hell and shifting like sh!t...I said nothing for the rest of the ride, I didn't want him TOUCHING my bike.

In other news, my 6 year old little brother though it would be cool to stab my front tire in the sidewall last night... :angry: GRRR. Monster.

Holmes - you need to start dealing these out too :nuts:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I can't believe this turned into a 4 page thread about how many people won't stand up to idiots and tell them, bluntly, to quit touching their sh!t.

If any of my friends lay a finger on my bike that I haven't asked them for, I nicely ask them to stop. If they ignore me, I tell them bluntly to stop before I'm forced to cut their nutsack off...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah, Not only does this Phucker mess with his bike, but yelled at his wife.

jamesjbigler

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
Alpharetta, Ga
dh girlie said:
Yes! Kimberly Shaw! You actually KNOW that...that's funny...was it half her skull or did she have cancer and was undergoing chemo...
Michael tried to kill her but she came back from the dead with half her skull missing. She looked normal from the front but when she turned around it was like road pizza.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I can't believe this turned into a 4 page thread about how many people won't stand up to idiots and tell them, bluntly, to quit touching their sh!t.

If any of my friends lay a finger on my bike that I haven't asked them for, I nicely ask them to stop. If they ignore me, I tell them bluntly to stop before I'm forced to cut their nutsack off...

Yeah - I was pretty blunt about him screwing with it. I did everything short of physical. Oh well, I'll just blow the dude off moving forward.

Inbred and Sinnik - it's a cat from Killeen that is not madbob. Bob is way too cool for that. Bob can give the 411 on this dude. I believe he had the pleasure of a road trip.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jamesjbigler said:
Michael tried to kill her but she came back from the dead with half her skull missing. She looked normal from the front but when she turned around it was like road pizza.

I'm remembering the road pizza head, but not Michael trying to kill her...can you elaborate a little more on this episode? I'm sure it will come back to me once you tell a little more...

On another note...the weather has been really icky here...rain, storms...and I usually wear flip flops...and I've had to wear shoes the last two days and I HATE wearing shoes, and my feet are killing me...even in Vans and Converse...sucks man.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
On another note...the weather has been really icky here...rain, storms...and I usually wear flip flops...and I've had to wear shoes the last two days and I HATE wearing shoes, and my feet are killing me...even in Vans and Converse...sucks man.

Whatcha got Old Grandma Pains going on?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
jamesjbigler said:

Mmmmm Pizza :drool:

jamesjbigler

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
Alpharetta, Ga
dh girlie said:
I'm remembering the road pizza head, but not Michael trying to kill her...can you elaborate a little more on this episode? I'm sure it will come back to me once you tell a little more...
The B*tch is Back episode

Michael is astonished when Kimberly pays him a late-night visit. She reveals that she was in a coma for months, and that her mother claimed that she had died to keep Michael away from her. Michael dumps Sydney without explanation. When she brings a police officer to the hospital to have Michael arrested for manslaughter, Kimberly enters the room, prompting Syd to faint. Kimberly is plagued by headaches, and removes a wig in the bathroom to reveal a nasty scar on the side of her head.

http://tinyurl.com/6fh66

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
What a jackass he sounds like...I know what you mean though...I have a friend who is a COMPLETE pain in the butt, but we still put up with her time and time again...

Okay, don't be bringin' me into this now! Tehe.....I'm gonna call ya. You free sometime next week? Or this w/end?