Quantcast

people stealing peoples stuff should DIE!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Ok, so I moved to the PNW almost a year ago, and a few months after the move someone breaks into the back of my truck and steals both of my bikes...

then, I go and grab my MX bike to get it running since I have no other bikes and guess what they steal it right off my porch! Only there for a day or two....

then today the last straw!!! I make the mistake of forgetting my phone and keys at the pool and go back a few minutes later and my keys are sitting there and no phone of course...

I need the biggest baseball bat and the freaking people stealing all my crap, so I can have some fun!

Yeah it's my bad for leaving my phone there, but the other stuff, come on! What happend to all the honest people? Since I moved here I feel like everyone out here is just around to steal MY crap! I'm so freaking honest when it comes to this stuff it makes me sick... well enough of that, I'm being a d!#k to everyone! Cause I know they all are just gonna take my crap anyways!

neanderthal

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
Pittsburgh
The only way you can deal with with situations like this is to know that bad karma is going to catch up someday with azzholes that steal.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Man that sucks.. id love to catch someone stealing something. yesterday a kid and his mom come in my LBS and the kid is crying. Some older kid punched him in the face and stole his bike. I went out for about 2hrs on my bike looking for this kid and i just grew more and more mad... hoping to get my hands on the theif.. but no luck.. yet