Quantcast

People! There's only 7 hours left to bid on a day with Trishelle!!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60&item=4051267885&rd=1

This awesome listing doesn't mention all the fun you'll get with this package. Expect a world of fun. I mean, girls named Trisha and Michelle are wild and crazy, so imagine what partying would be like with a girl whose name is a mix of both!!

The winner of this auction gets to experience a world full of drama.

Drunken sloppy kisses with Trischelle, after she sloppily kisses a room full of other men, while drunk at the Saddle Ranch.

STD's are of course on the house.

Many other surprises! Maybe a pregnancy scare! Exciting! Bid now!!

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
she is a total whore, made real world las vegas the **** in my opinion in the first episode alone she hooked up with a dude and then a chick at the same time...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
pfft... big deal... no brained stupid girls are CU's most abundant resource it seems. and most of the time you dont have to buy them off ebay, just offer them a sandwhich or something. so practially free std's and drama. go world! thumbs up!

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
yeah, I thought about posting an ebay add like that for me...win a date with aspiring model, mountain bike ripper and rockstar Starbucks barista Jeff (obviously I'd throw more lies/truth mix in there)...I bet I could get like 20 bucks or something, especially with all the PHOTOSHOP EDITING!

I'm with K-dawg on this one...offering a sandwich to a girl is way underrated...

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
She also hooked up with Andy Dick on that show after the Iceman turned her down. I am friends with Rob and and you can't even mention her name around him he hates her so much.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hawkeye said:
She also hooked up with Andy Dick on that show after the Iceman turned her down. I am friends with Rob and and you can't even mention her name around him he hates her so much.

Well next time you see him tell him even though he was a total dork back in the day...my friend and I still thought he was hot enough to watch in that movie he did where he rode the rice rocket bike...we just got a twelve pack and turned the sound down...

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
dh girlie said:
Well next time you see him tell him even though he was a total dork back in the day...my friend and I still thought he was hot enough to watch in that movie he did where he rode the rice rocket bike...we just got a twelve pack and turned the sound down...

"Cool As Ice" I have signed DVD and Laserdisc copies of it. I don't know when he is going to be back in town but I'll make sure to tell him you send your best.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Hawkeye said:
"Cool As Ice" I have signed DVD and Laserdisc copies of it. I don't know when he is going to be back in town but I'll make sure to tell him you send your best.
DUDE!!! Who do I have to bribe to get a signed DVD copy of that!! I will totally be your best friend.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
Curiouscaptian01 said:
she is a total whore, made real world las vegas the **** in my opinion in the first episode alone she hooked up with a dude and then a chick at the same time...
hey, curiouscaptain.
just doin what you said. i wanna be a respecter. i was thinking the airborne respecter, or the resident lunchbox respecter. thanks

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
"Cool as Ice" was hecka tight foo! I luv the part where he bunny hopped the corral fence on a 500lb street bike so he could roll up on that fly cowgirl honey while she was horsebackin'! Soooper pimp!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

For real though Mr. Van Winkle can handle himself on personal motor vehicles with the best of 'em...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ah jyeas... the Iceman Cometh! Anyone remember the MTV special where they "retired" a bunch of really old, lame videos? Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby" was one of them, and he was there as a special guest, and he went BERSERK!!! Tearing up the joint, throwing stuff, breaking stuff, just all-out general mayhem.

It was the dopest! :thumb:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Full Trucker said:
Ah jyeas... the Iceman Cometh! Anyone remember the MTV special where they "retired" a bunch of really old, lame videos? Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby" was one of them, and he was there as a special guest, and he went BERSERK!!! Tearing up the joint, throwing stuff, breaking stuff, just all-out general mayhem.

It was the dopest! :thumb:
yo, I saw that ish, the host was slaggin' Ice, so Ice got all fired up and shredded the joint. Illmatic behavia' Dawg!
[/VANILLA ICE VOICE]