Quantcast

People with Gold teeth who work at Wendy's...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
kinghami3 said:
This is possibly the most beligerant thread I've seen in the last week! :rolleyes: Way to go guys, you've outdone yourselves. :thumb:
All's i know is that no gold tooth M'er F'er of any color best not pinch out of my dime bag like he do my Biggie Fry! i don't play....

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
The Kadvang said:
The racism of this post is awesome. Thumbs up.
i wonder how long i would have to wear those pink shoes before i got beat up.
probably by someone in nikes with gold teeth.

(now kadvangs post is more accurate)

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
I had beef stew and a Dead Guy ale for supper...
Yum - I am heating a ribeye that was left from dinner on Friday myself. I had chicken and rice soup for lunch. It made me feel better.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The Kadvang said:
Gold teeth. Jordans. What racial stereotype does that fit?
BTW, this is an awesome question coming from someone who is "pimp".

Stereotypes are upheld by those that subscribe to them.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Meh should just let this thread die.... BS is ignorant but his post is not racist.

That being said it does give 26 here a platform to spew out his backwoods mumbo jumbo, so i say let it die.

People who are racist will not see the light by being called names but they should be muzzled, banned, or just euthenized.:)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
Meh should just let this thread die.... BS is ignorant but his post is not racist.

That being said it does give 26 here a platform to spew out his backwoods mumbo jumbo, so i say let it die.

People who are racist will not see the light by being called names but they should be muzzled, banned, or just euthenized.:)
Ignorant?
How so?
What is it about this situation that you understand that I dont? Its a simple matter of numbers.
The money these folks spend uselessly could be put to better use, and I find it kind of sad, yet humorous. Hence the thread. If you want to call me names, PM me. Ive never had an issue with you before, so I dont really appreciate your remark.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nothing against Air Jordan's as great court sports shoes, but I doubt someone would require those to serve up a value meal.

Now the old tooth is part of the dress code in some areas though I think. At least it's required when you move up to register from the fryer.

J

JRB

Great - now Burly Shirley is upset because he got what he sees as unwarranted grief. This thread is GOLD.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
Ignorant?
How so?
What is it about this situation that you understand that I dont? Its a simple matter of numbers.
The money these folks spend uselessly could be put to better use, and I find it kind of sad, yet humorous. Hence the thread. If you want to call me names, PM me. Ive never had an issue with you before, so I dont really appreciate your remark.
Oh man... don't get all "sensy poo" on me.

Do you really want me to write out a huge paragraph on it and get this thread moved to the Political Forum. The social political impacts of anyone of low class working and then being condescended by others in what they purchase. Not very American really, Americans buy all kinds of useless crap. Every one of us. Also the possible impact of lack of potential schooling opportunities, because one is so poor to start out with. Further digressing into a tangent of weighing why would anyone care what the hell this guy buys at least he's not cooking methamphetamine and using his money to buy mt. bikes someone stole from me and my freinds. Or maybe he came from that world and is trying to get out.

To be labeled ignorant is not a condemnation or shouldn't be taken as an insult. Ignorant means unaware or uninformed. i'm with you in thinking that gold teeth and Nike's is dumb, just like people who buy X-box 360's. You raised a hypothetical question of why, i answered why not, i have given you a point to ponder. You are now less ignorant thanks to me. If this puts me on your ignore list with Loco well i'm sorry i ruffled your feathers as such.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ride26 said:
what did I said what others were not thinking?
This bullsh1t:

ride26 said:
if that is what you want to call "them"

if someone is over 18 and under 55 and flipping burgers and salting fries then yes growth in edu. is well needed
and while they are there they can also learn to speak english the right way and use the english lang. in way it was ment to be spoken
...don't get me started:mumble:
Go to England and try to understand some of the people there. Dialect is dialect. Good luck asshole.

My point was simply that there are stupid people that work at fast food restaurants that wear nice shoes. White, black, latino, whatever, etc. They're there because they're DUMB, not because they are any certain race. Gold teeth? Yes, I see alot of white boys with gold teeth, and they look just as idiotic as black kids with gold teeth.

Face it dude, stupidity is universal, and you prove it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
Ignorant?
How so?
The money these folks spend uselessly could be put to better use, and I find it kind of sad, yet humorous. Hence the thread.
Well, I know the point which are trying to make, which is ghetto kids shouldn't be spending their hard-earned coin on flashy items, when they have to work at fast food joints.

However, a frank opinion is not necessary a smart one. You could also say blacks eat a lot of fried chicken and watermelon, but then I would want to know where are you going with this?

I used a very obvious example, but making characterizations on racial profiles is a very slippery slope.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ride26 said:
dah durrh deeh durr dee duhm duhm dee duur.
The only reason i would ever want to be a mod is the capability to punish groms like you.:devil:

But i won't ever be a mod, since that would be admitting you're even worth the time.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
And you might have been made the point that anyone could have gold teeth and sport Jordans.

I suppose that is true, but it would like saying "fried chicken and watermelon eatin' people." People know what you are talking about, no matter how many code words you try to drop.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
sanjuro said:
And you might have been made the point that anyone could have gold teeth and sport Jordans.

I suppose that is true, but it would like saying "fried chicken and watermelon eatin' people." People know what you are talking about, no matter how many code words you try to drop.
Exactly my point.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
H8R said:
BTW, this is an awesome question coming from someone who is "pimp".

Stereotypes are upheld by those that subscribe to them.
See, I don't connotate "pimp" with african-americans. I think that is where the difference lies.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
jimmydean said:
Nothing against Air Jordan's as great court sports shoes, but I doubt someone would require those to serve up a value meal.
Maybe he came from practice?? Hard working student slinging burgers after practice so in case his/her scholarship for being an honor student isn't as good as he hopes. Hey a smart kid always needs a backup plan..... I had one.... Hell he derserves to wear those damn shoes as a badge of honour.

Hey, it could happen.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The Kadvang said:
See, I don't connotate "pimp" with african-americans. I think that is where the difference lies.
Point well taken, but I connotate "pimp" with "stupid asshole who has no respect for the women that he exploits, and has zero to less-than-zero taste in material posessions".

But hey, that's just me.

:blah:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
H8R said:
Point well taken, but I connotate "pimp" with "stupid asshole who has no respect for the women that he exploits, and has zero to less-than-zero taste in material posessions".

But hey, that's just me.

I connotate pimp with retard. But as with H8R, that's just me.

BTW - nice avatar.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Jordan's hold a special place in hell for me: super expensive sneakers (which serve little purpose on the court), coveted by inner city kids, made by desperate Vietnamese workers.

Nike is the only company which exploits its workers and its customers.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
jdcamb said:
Maybe he came from practice?? Hard working student slinging burgers after practice so in case his/her scholarship for being an honor student isn't as good as he hopes. Hey a smart kid always needs a backup plan..... I had one.... Hell he derserves to wear those damn shoes as a badge of honour.

Hey, it could happen.
Um...practicing what? :think:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
You are now less ignorant thanks to me.
I guess this is my main problem. Why is it that you think you know so much more? What qualifies you to classify anyone else as ignorant? Do you have a degree in sociology or economics? From where Im sitting...you're a roofer. What do you know? I happen to value your opinion alot of the time (one of the few around here) and agree with it more than you know; but for you to all of a sudden claim mental superiority is something of an insult. I made no broad generalizations, you just took the bate.
To be honest, I started this thread to ruffle a feather or two. I knew that someone would eventually relate gold teeth, nikes and low paying jobs to black people. I intentionally did not make that point, as I was curious to see how long it would take to swing that way on its own. Funny how the non-racists are the first to relate the stereotypes.
It's not meant as a shock thread. Or a troll. Just to make a cross section of how the community around here thinks; on an interesting topic.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
From where Im sitting...you're a roofer. What do you know?
Heh heh.

That line made me spit coffee out my nose.

Thanks Burly. You dick.