Quantcast

People you just dont bother with...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I just had the pleasure of another exchange with my resident idiot.

It's quite sublime.

Fun fact: on his little "get to know me" blurb in the new hires section of the company newsletter, he lists something called "transformational psychology" as his hobby.

I think he's doing it wrong.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

It's quite sublime.

Fun fact: on his little "get to know me" blurb in the new hires section of the company newsletter, he lists something called "transformational psychology" as his hobby.

As an agent of Satan you probably butt heads with him quite often.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

It's quite sublime.

You work with your brother?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
As an agent of Satan you probably butt heads with him quite often.....
You have me confused with my brother. Butt heads...heh.

You work with your brother?
He wishes!

But seriously, this guy is such a git. His idea of "listening" and "understanding" is to perpetually interrupt, then repeat, then proceed to leave and broadcast emails demonstrating his complete lack of understanding of what was just explained to him. Likely not for the fist time either.

I am his "superior" in the company, but I have essentially just stepped aside and refused to be his "boss". A sign of weakness? Perhaps. I got my own shiz to deal with. No time to waste on this gitiot. (Ooohh... I like that one.)

Last edited:

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz

The office arms race continues, and we think this newest escalation could very well lead to mutually assured destruction on all sides! With the ability to connect (and simultaneously control) an almost unlimited number of missile launchers (well, only limited by your system memory and number of USB ports), the USB Laser Guided Missile Launcher will empower you to unleash something akin to total office annihilation. Not only will you achieve strength with the size of your battery of missiles, they will be accurate too. The built-in laser missile aiming system will allow you to aim and fire your weapons with close to pinpoint accuracy! Just point the red laser dot at your target and slowly squeeze your mouse trigger finger. However, should you choose to opt for a stealth ambush, the laser can also be easily turned off.
Only $29.99!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
He's not just some dingbat I found on the strip, man. He's a foreigner. I think he's probably Samoan.
Because in spite of his race, this man is extremely valuable to me. Oh, ****. I forgot about the beer. You want one?

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
The most frustrating person that I've worked with, would have to be one of the head architects at a firm that I interned for. This lady would not turn the snaps on her cad software, so every time she would go in and modify a drawing she would move lines all over the place, multiples on top of one another, in 3D space so that none of the fillet, hatch, trim, extend, etc commands would work. When I confronted her about how difficult the drawings were to work with, and that if I could turn the snaps feature on for her, the drawings would progress much more quickly, she responded, "oh, I don't need them. I can see where the lines are on the screen.":banghead: She turned what would have taken me a couple of days to do on one of my drawings into a two month disaster in which i redrew the entire school.