Quantcast

perfect reason to legalize marijuana

nauc

Monkey
May 14, 2007
since its WAY safer than alcohol and cigs and blah bah wof wof.. lets take the power AWAY from the drug lords. the fact that they DONT want marijuana to be legal, is a perfect reason to legalize it. remember that commercial with Bush Jr, that said marijuana use supports terrorism, makes me think otherwise now. its not like if you smoke it, youll go crazy or your head will fall off, tho Bush Jr. will probably want you to believe otherwise

thoughts?

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
From someone that doesn't smoke and has no interest in it... legalize it. It's no different than what prohibition was and we all know how well that worked.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Who cares about marihuana when you can have shrooms. Though I agree it is silly and we all know it but in all the stupid countries that are prude and want to prohibit everything including masturbation (I still cant get enough of that Christine O donnel videos Maher posts in his show) it wont change fast. ;)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Hey, lets go beat that dead horse over there...

Lets think of a good reason it is NOT legal first. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? That in itself is reason to de criminalize it...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
since its WAY safer than alcohol and cigs and blah bah wof wof.. lets take the power AWAY from the drug lords. the fact that they DONT want marijuana to be legal, is a perfect reason to legalize it. remember that commercial with Bush Jr, that said marijuana use supports terrorism, makes me think otherwise now. its not like if you smoke it, youll go crazy or your head will fall off, tho Bush Jr. will probably want you to believe otherwise

thoughts?
[inhaling for 3 seconds] Whaaat?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fat America needs more reasons to be fat. Nothing says late night run for crap food like a car load of stoners.