Quantcast

Perjury Watch for Clemens Starts Now

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
"I have never taken steroids or HGH," Clemens said, his voice rising. "No matter what we discuss here today, I am never going to have my name restored."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some of the Congressmen were kissing his ass so hard it was disgusting. He is still clearly guilty as all get out.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm confused... steroids are wrong, correct?

What's the punishment for taking them?

Where am I going? What's going to happen to the guy who said he injected Clemens? He admitted participating. Is it a felony? Why isn't the trainer getting in trouble?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
just when you thought baseball couldn't get any more boring, throw congress in the mix.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm confused... steroids are wrong, correct?

What's the punishment for taking them?

Where am I going? What's going to happen to the guy who said he injected Clemens? He admitted participating. Is it a felony? Why isn't the trainer getting in trouble?

I think the trainer was offered clemency for his cooperation in the initial report.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
According to Roger Clemens:

Brian McNamee is lying
Andy Pettitte isn't remembering things correctly
Blue Jays' doctors are incompetent
His agents have not served him well

...but he has done no wrong.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Which initial report?

As I understand it, he was peripherally invovled in the Mitchell report, but withheld evidence.
He can still get in trouble for withholding evidence but was granted clemency for any information he might have given about doing illegal things in the Mitchell report. If not he could have just pleaded the 5th for every question asked.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
According to Roger Clemens:

Brian McNamee is lying
Andy Pettitte isn't remembering things correctly
Blue Jays' doctors are incompetent
His agents have not served him well

...but he has done no wrong.
Let's not forget McNamee gave his wife HGH and he knew nothing about it, didn't even know what HGH was.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Let's not forget McNamee gave his wife HGH and he knew nothing about it, didn't even know what HGH was.
Clemens didn't know about his wife getting the HGH shots, yet he and McNamee had a heated discussion about it when Wifey Clemens had a bad reaction to said HGH shots.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I want to see him get all roid raged out. I bet that would make Sports Center.
Please see repeated attempts to injure Mike Piazza.

Mike got his revenge though. At the all-star game in Houston a few years back, Piazza was catching for Clemens. Rumor has it that the reason Roger was pwn3d in that game was because Piazza gave each hitter the signal. Genius!

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
Please see repeated attempts to injure Mike Piazza.

Mike got his revenge though. At the all-star game in Houston a few years back, Piazza was catching for Clemens. Rumor has it that the reason Roger was pwn3d in that game was because Piazza gave each hitter the signal. Genius!
Are you serious? I have never heard that, to funny. Clemens may have been an amazing pitcher but I can't stand the guy....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
There is a revolution against the oppressive RM regime.
i was wondering.
i started to ask BV & he interrupted, saying, "take a number like everyone else!"
that's kind of a weird response to just a simple query.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
What burns my ass besides a 3 foot flame is how much $$$ was being wasted by MY Congress to investigate this for TMZ.

Who the phuc cares????

This has turned into the United States of Phuctardia...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Debbie Clemens, the wife of Roger Clemens, tried HGH as Brian McNamee stated, even though their accounts differ.

Roger Clemens read a statement from his wife at Wednesday's congressional hearing, contending that McNamee touted its benefit during a visit to the family's Houston home, then provided the HGH and she injected herself.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What burns my ass besides a 3 foot flame is how much $$$ was being wasted by MY Congress to investigate this for TMZ.

Who the phuc cares????

This has turned into the United States of Phuctardia...

The only good argument I heard was that since almost all stadiums are publicly funded the government has a responsibilyt to ensure the business that takes place in them is all legal.

I found it rediculous that the hearing operated on party lines. Republicans grilling McNamee and kissing Clemens ass and the Dems the other way around. First of all how does your political leaning influence what you might believe in this case and wasn't it the president that brought it all up in the first place? You'd think the Republicans would be grilling Clemens, but I guess he is a rich white guy.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I found it rediculous that the hearing operated on party lines. Republicans grilling McNamee and kissing Clemens ass and the Dems the other way around. First of all how does your political leaning influence what you might believe in this case and wasn't it the president that brought it all up in the first place? You'd think the Republicans would be grilling Clemens, but I guess he is a rich white guy.
I couldn't figure that one out, either. That was freggin rediculous.