Quantcast

persuasive essay...big bear.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
alright as many of you know i have to do a persuasive essay for my English class and my topic was the banning of DH in big bear/snow summit) what would be your three main points that you argue with. I would be very grateful if you could help.
i have one at the moment
1) how it affected local businesses

again thanks
-zac

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
zmtber said:
alright as many of you know i have to do a persuasive essay for my English class and my topic was the banning of DH in big bear/snow summit) what would be your three main points that you argue with. I would be very grateful if you could help.
i have one at the moment
1) how it affected local businesses

again thanks
-zac
2) How off-trail poaching/illegal trailbuilding on federal land was a contributing factor in the closure.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Yeah, the point is for YOU to be persuasive, not a bunch of guys on an internet forum. That's why it's hard, but it will get you to think, which is a good thing.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Turn in a paper that syas "It's lyke stoopid brah" Knowing the level of brainpower in SB you'll get one of the better grades.

If you can't think of enought to write this on your own you should write about something else. Anybody that truly beleives in something would be able to bust out 5000+ words without help.