Quantcast

Pete (wannabebonedoc) ----------->

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
spacemanspiff06 said:
Oh to be young, single and without kids. I'd jump all over it if'n I had any sort of money to put into a bike. Yes, the liquid is not made for freeriding, but I'm not exactly hucking off buildings either. Because of me being dirt poor, any money that goes out for bike stuff has to come from selling bike stuff I already own. And because suspension upgrades are not as expensive as a new bike, that's what I'm trying to do now.
Rich, thanks for the link though. I've bookmarked the page and I'll keep checking back there. Danke

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Hey, if he sold the Trek, he could make a small little charge for the remainder which wouldn't be much:cool:

Pete's wife is going to hate me!:)

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Okay, before this gets any worse I have a better idea. Everyone here can put together the "welfare" bike for me. Since I have no money or job because if I'm not in class, I'm studying now you all can get me a bike! It's a win/win situation!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
ps- you better be ready to install a crank bright and early tommorow! I got a bunk bottom bracket in my first order and Jackson and I couldn't get it in yesterday. Got the replacement today and I'm dying to get this sucka rollin'

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
ok, so i figured, I'm fat and a 700 pound spring should be pretty bouncy. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. It needs to be sent into fox and get fixed, which we already knew. BUT, I'm impatient and got it put on anyway. Now it feels almost like I have a hardtail. There's not one IOTA of sag. Other than that, It's awesome. Especially for the price I paid for it.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
700? Sweet big baby jesus! I just put a 550 on the back of my Demo for my fat carcas, and it works like a hooker all high on meth with a $100 hanging in front of her crotch.

I'm getting banned huh?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Tattooo said:
and it works like a hooker all high on meth with a $100 hanging in front of her crotch.

I'm getting banned huh?
not unless you run the hooker over with your bike

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Wait, there are going to be hookers? Do I have to pay for proverbially laying them asunder? If so, I think as a safety precaution I should bring my extra thick Nokians for this ride. Yea, they kill some of the sensation, but at the same time its better safe then sorry with trail hookers.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
wannabeabonedoc said:
Okay, before this gets any worse I have a better idea. Everyone here can put together the "welfare" bike for me. Since I have no money or job because if I'm not in class, I'm studying now you all can get me a bike! It's a win/win situation!
you got one better. you gonna be a bone doc in a few years right? with monney coming out your ass, right? so we all pitch in $25, $50, $100 what ever we can get, then when have gobbs of cash, you buy us all bikes. or just pay us back with intrest.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
wow, i need to proof read stuff. the edit botton isn't working so just ingnore the first little bit and sub in this:
i got you one better homes. yourgonna be...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
spacemanspiff06 said:
you got one better. you gonna be a bone doc in a few years right? with monney coming out your ass, right? so we all pitch in $25, $50, $100 what ever we can get, then when have gobbs of cash, you buy us all bikes. or just pay us back with intrest.

Lets clarify "few years". 4 years of medical school, a one year internship, and a 5 to 6 year residency, all the while amassing over 200,000 dollars in loans.