Quantcast

peter puffing alabama attorney general

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
caught by his elegant wife....

The rumor mill in Montgomery is swirling of news of a potential resignation by Republican Attorney General Troy King, amid rumors that he was caught by his wife having sex with a male aide and subsequently banished from his home by his wife.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
"The argument can often be heard that what goes on in the bedroom is private. However, it is flawed reasoning to attempt to justify the gay movement in America today on this basis, for they have taken sex from the confines of the bedroom into the streets, the evening news, and now even the front page of the newspaper."

Hypocrisy is wonderful

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"The argument can often be heard that what goes on in the bedroom is private. However, it is flawed reasoning to attempt to justify the gay movement in America today on this basis, for they have taken sex from the confines of the bedroom into the streets, the evening news, and now even the front page of the newspaper."

Hypocrisy is wonderful
At least the Republicans keep it in bathroom stalls, closets, and at home, where one (or two, or three, or three and a gimp midget) has a reasonable expectation of privacy.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what is the deal with all these anti-gay republicans people that are gay? They are against themselves!! They hate themselves!! It’s so bizarro ? What is the problem being gay??

I’d hate to be a republican and wake up every morning and think.. god it sucks to be me!! better put on that fake persona and pretend I’m someone I’m not.. what a miserable way to live man.. i wonder if bushie is gay too??
nate, are you queer?