Quantcast

petraeus out!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

GIS suggests it just may have been worth it, esp compared to the philly who's been in the stable the past 37 yrs

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Given his top secret clearance and the fact that Petraeus is married, the FBI continued to investigate and intercept Petraeus’ email exchanges with the woman. The emails include sexually explicit references to such items as sex under a desk.

Such a relationship is a breach of top secret security requirements and could have compromised Petraeus.

At some point after Petraeus was sworn in as CIA director on Sept. 6, 2011, the woman broke up with him. However, Petraeus continued to pursue her, sending her thousands of emails over the last several months, raising even more questions about his judgment.
yeah, i think the confirmation process may need to dive a little deeper next go around

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Ours is one of the few countries that makes such a big deal out of politicians and their extramarital affairs...in France a pol isnt trusted unless he is rumoured to have a little something on the side.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My two favorite conspiracy theories about ol' Patty:

This was a internal set up by the CIA. He was brought in to squelch CIA desires to drag us into a war with Iran. Spooks inside the CIA didn't like that and set him up.

This is all to distract from BENGHAZI!!!!!!!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Ours is one of the few countries that makes such a big deal out of politicians and their extramarital affairs...in France a pol isnt trusted unless he is rumoured to have a little something on the side.
I can understand the argument, from the paranoid security side, that makes having an affair here (as opposed to France) a big deal. It's something that perhaps can be used as leverage.

Having said that, if I was that concerned, I'd probably find a way to prevent the Director of the fvcking CIA from having a gmail account on the side where he keeps his little girlfriends' dick notes...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ms broadwell looks like she might have a adams apple and a clit you could probably tie in a double knot.....just saying.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
:stupid:

Check out the arms and shoulders. Piss her off, she'll rip off your dick. :panic:
she has a rep here in town as a 'starfvcker'
was hitching her wagon to dp in hopes of landing a possible cabinet position in his 2016 win
despite her pleasant demeanor on camera, is rather cunty
husband was well aware of tryst
and yes, there is benghazi nexus to the timing (sorry lads)
miles to go before we sleep

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
she has a rep here in town as a 'starfvcker'
was hitching her wagon to dp in hopes of landing a possible cabinet position in his 2016 win
despite her pleasant demeanor on camera, is rather cunty
husband was well aware of tryst
and yes, there is benghazi nexus to the timing (sorry lads)
miles to go before we sleep

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I dont understand why folks cant stay out of other folks pants. I dont do sex as a power trip...sex is just sex. Our inbound boss here (Gen Allen) is even hung up in this whole mess...