Quantcast

Pfffft Sunday GMT yadnuS tffffP

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning fellas, been a super long night. Hospital duty on a guy who will likely not be with this world in the next week.

Currently being fueled by long hours, bad hospital grade coffee, and a stack of paperwork I cannot complete from here. At least I get wifi here and YouTube has not disappointed. Also found time to calculate a new load for my 30 06 for a 165 g round too. Always a good time

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Kiddo's daycare teacher passed in her sleep last night. She was an amazing lady and only 61. She seemed ok when I saw her Friday morning. At 2, lil one is lucky to not understand whats going on.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Debating myself on another Gym day. Yesterday was first productive day in a long while, do not want to ruin the moment. The member-base is so offensive to it's intent I at consider moving to Florida.

If machine users are not topping out the extension and slamming the plates back each repetition, the cable machines are poised to squelch any cry for help should someone's back be turned. In the past, just once, I have allowed the insight that machine-weights are to promote - or to begin - form in the movement to full extension and full contraction. I must not have been believed for something...

The split rope for tricep extension yesterday also was a shoulder workout for a member; no rotating into and out of the exercise w/ wrist, just a flaring of the shoulder blades at full extension.

Deep pain; so much better to have excellent form over high weight being thrown.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I think I'll drive my RC truck around today. Day 3/7 of pneumonia treatment.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Early grocery shopping. Buying booze for brunch.

Played bass for hours last night. Fingers are getting so much better. Sometimes I forget where I started. Fretless was out. Soul Coughing was being played (poorly).

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
going to a program at work for an exhibition we have about the charleston shootings. a number of the victims' family members are going to be there and i'll be giving them a private tour. i am honored, humbled, and more than a little nervous.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hockey tournament with the 9 year old. Yesterday was three games, an hour at a nerf gun place, two hours of swimming, and a hibachi grill place...kid was destroyed by 10:00 pm...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had breakfast with my buddy whose mom died on Wednesday morning. He's doing well all things considered. He said he didn't want to talk about it right now, that he's up to his neck in arrangements, insurance shit, grieving family members, and that he needed a break from all that. I was happy to oblige. It's weird how life goes on without those we love. But it certainly reminds me that you need to spend time with them while they're around.

There's a nice snow falling outside right now. I think I'll take my little one skiing while the oldest has a play date.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Exhausting morning ride was exhausting. My fitness is wrecked but I hope it's serviceable. Went to Rockport for an afternoon stroll with wifey, fried haddock was consumed in a favorite seafood joint. Now relaxing, beers later.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Highlight of today was finally finding some oil for my electric beard trimmer. I've been lubing the trimmer with some Pedro's chain lube for the last year, which actually worked pretty well.

Beer time.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I ran a 10K race yesterday in just under 43 minutes. Slow for me but my legs were dead. I finished 7th place overall, so at least there's that. I jogged 10 more hilly miles today. I made a Shepard's pie for dinner and YUMMEH.