Quantcast

Phantom of the Opera

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I know, big deal, but...

I just got tix to the November show. My girl's gonna be so happy!

I spent more than an hour online combing every show for front row in the balcony, couldn't get them. Best I could do was row 3 in the very center, not bad. Then a friend suggested I go to the box office and get them to select specific tix for me. Got about 1/3 of the way off-center to the right, front row, aisle seats!

MORAL of the story, just go to the box office and get them to help find the best seats.

What I don't understand is, why can't I just pick my own seats of preference online?
Pull up a map with available seating and click bam boom?

I <3 front row

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
LordOpie said:
What I don't understand is, why can't I just pick my own seats of preference online? Pull up a map with available seating and click bam boom?
I've worked in a box office before and I still have no idea why people have an aversion to speaking with a real person. It was really that easy.

You're right though, why can't box offices (or at the least one I worked at) do the same? Hell, you can even choose your seat on an airline.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
reflux said:
I've worked in a box office before and I still have no idea why people have an aversion to speaking with a real person.
The dude who helped me was patient and cool. The problem is, the box office is in downtown and I don't like going there unless I have to.

reflux said:
Hell, you can even choose your seat on an airline.
exactly.

I worked in a record store with a ticket outlet. If you were ever first in line when a show went on sale and thought I was scratching my balls... nope, I was setting aside the first pull for me :D

Best pull: 2nd row center for the Rolling Stones in the Orange Bowl. My big sister was a big Stones fan in the late 80s, so she was pretty happy.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
laura said:
i saw the phantom of the opera a few years back and absolutely loved it. probably one of my favorites that i've seen.
:stupid: I saw it several years ago at The Wang (yes, the theater is called The Wang) in Boston. It was fantastic! One of the best I've seen.