Quantcast

***Phat Friday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The temp was 5*F when I left the house this morning. The expected high temp for today is 7*F. Local TV stations are reporting that we got around 18" of snow in the past 24hrs.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
For New Year's the GF and I spent the night up in Burlington, VT. I made the (rookie) mistake of starting the night with two 32oz mini-growlers from Magic Hat, then some Heady Topper, THEN 3 or 4 glasses of some good bourbons. At 4am I found myself hugging the hotel toilet. From the bedroom, I could faintly hear her saying "I hope you didn't eat something bad.....you think the meat at dinner was undercooked?........I hope I don't get sick!" Between the dry-heaving that was forceful enough for me to involuntarily fart so hard I thought my butthole ripped open like the end of a shotgun barrel in cartoons, I mustered the energy and coordination to slur out "LAURA.........I drank too much." Then a couple hours later I woke up from my crappy cold sweat laden half-sleep to the sound of a sawz-all running in the kitchen. Turns out that sawz-all was the sink faucet.

Good times.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
cold and car won't start. and kid cried when dropped off at daycare. don't want to be at work, but have lots of it to do. booooo.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
For New Year's the GF and I spent the night up in Burlington, VT. I made the (rookie) mistake of starting the night with two 32oz mini-growlers from Magic Hat, then some Heady Topper, THEN 3 or 4 glasses of some good bourbons. At 4am I found myself hugging the hotel toilet. From the bedroom, I could faintly hear her saying "I hope you didn't eat something bad.....you think the meat at dinner was undercooked?........I hope I don't get sick!" Between the dry-heaving that was forceful enough for me to involuntarily fart so hard I thought my butthole ripped open like the end of a shotgun barrel in cartoons, I mustered the energy and coordination to slur out "LAURA.........I drank too much." Then a couple hours later I woke up from my crappy cold sweat laden half-sleep to the sound of a sawz-all running in the kitchen. Turns out that sawz-all was the sink faucet.

Good times.
hahahahahahahahahaha. +rep. hope you're feeling better by now...

you know, I don't understand this whole hoppy beer craze. I hate hoppy beer. and a big reason I hate it so much (other than it tastes horrible) is that I find it's an uncomfortable drunk and messes with your gut. eff that. I'll take dark ales, stouts, or pilsners any day of the week over modern IPAs... that and scotch, calvados and armagnac.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Good times.
This sorta sounds like an Ode to Dirt McGirk. Well done...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
crabjoe's guide to wasting bourbon.....drink a lot of sh*tty beer before...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. COLD here today. So far it's up to 2 and we got a foot of snow. Puppy doesn't love going out when it's this cold and I don't blame him. Atleast he does his business quick and wants to snuggle up by the woodstove when he comes back in :)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
you know, I don't understand this whole hoppy beer craze. I hate hoppy beer. and a big reason I hate it so much (other than it tastes horrible) is that I find it's an uncomfortable drunk and messes with your gut. eff that. I'll take dark ales, stouts, or pilsners any day of the week over modern IPA
You shut your whore mouth. :disgust1:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
All this looking at cars, bike parts, real estate, bike lights, bank statements, bike websites, etc online is getting a little old today.

And as much as I love the IPA, if fear that am starting to lean away from them. More isn't always better, and some of the breweries have gone a little nuts. They're good one at a time, but I can't drink 3 of 'em without kinda feeling crappy.

Likely fall in line with my even considering a Mazda 5....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
All this looking at cars, bike parts, real estate, bike lights, bank statements, bike websites, etc online is getting a little old today.

And as much as I love the IPA, if fear that am starting to lean away from them. More isn't always better, and some of the breweries have gone a little nuts. They're good one at a time, but I can't drink 3 of 'em without kinda feeling crappy.
It *may* be because you're a huge pvssy, no? :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you know, I don't understand this whole hoppy beer craze. I hate hoppy beer. and a big reason I hate it so much (other than it tastes horrible) is that I find it's an uncomfortable drunk and messes with your gut. eff that. I'll take dark ales, stouts, or pilsners any day of the week over modern IPAs... that and scotch, calvados and armagnac.
or maybe you're just a hoser who has underdeveloped bitter taste buds. :stosh: