Quantcast

Phil fan getting tasered

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
**** 'em. If you're stupid enough to run on the field during a game, you deserve what you get.

Would have been better if one of the outfielders clothes-lined him first. :weee:
I totally agree! :thumb:

I think once a "fan" sets foot onto the field of play, they should immediately be set upon by both sides.....clear benches, dugouts, sidelines--everyone from the team photographer to the 3rd string place kicker gets an opportunity to get a shot in. A complete free-for-all...a smorgashborg of ass-kickery that would make a Chuck Palahniuk fan wet the bed. :D

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
That's BS. That's the problem with non-lethal devices like tasers. Police think they can use them on anybody.
This is a black eye for the PD more than Philly fans. I think there has been a streaker/runner at the majority of events I've attended in my life.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I totally agree! :thumb:

I think once a "fan" sets foot onto the field of play, they should immediately be set upon by both sides.....clear benches, dugouts, sidelines--everyone from the team photographer to the 3rd string place kicker gets an opportunity to get a shot in. A complete free-for-all...a smorgashborg of ass-kickery that would make a Chuck Palahniuk fan wet the bed. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Baseball is a very boring sport. I think this event could be a good idea to help improve the game. How about if you strike out you can steal first base if you can beat the catcher from drawing and shooting a tazer.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's BS. That's the problem with non-lethal devices like tasers. Police think they can use them on anybody.
This is a black eye for the PD more than Philly fans. I think there has been a streaker/runner at the majority of events I've attended in my life.
I bet this guy wished he got tazed instead.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Must be the PD's fault. They are so mean, protesters have to jump on the field to highlight the brutality.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thats just it.... it non lethal, for crying out loud he walked off the feild, Ive been tazed, as have MANY others here..... Its not that bad, yeah it stops you, yeah it hurts, but thats just it..... it stops you.

NOw on the otherhand......... How many times did that security popo look to see if the damn tazer had fired?????.... Damn While watching the video I thought he was gonna shoot himself in the head.