Quantcast

>>>Phish Free Friday GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Heading up to Copper after work today. I just found out that my best friends from home will be there as well for a ski team reunion. They are WAY better than me, but I should be able to get in a run or two with them before they go ride the stupid stuff. Im super stoked.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Hoping to do some skiing tomorrow morning with the wifey. Then, tomorrow evening we're going to a fund raising event for my wife's co-worker's son who has cancer.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
yes its Friday unlike someone else thinking its Thrusday:rofl:

early to work ealy to play....fun week so far:weee:
lol at that time of the morning it did really still feel like Thursday to me. Made it to Atlanta so just one more short flight left before 2014 SXSW bonanza.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Heading up to Copper after work today. I just found out that my best friends from home will be there as well for a ski team reunion. They are WAY better than me, but I should be able to get in a run or two with them before they go ride the stupid stuff. Im super stoked.
There's no stupid stuff left at Copper - everything is filled in.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
TGIF!!! So happy to have gotten normal sleep last night, not having the whole list of paper work over my head.

Off work tomorrow, but I am up at six for a firearms class... Yeah for 200 rounds down range!!! Then I am going to a gun show after words, that means by the end of the day I will be saturated with man smell, gun powder and Hoppes